***Official May 2022 thread***

We will be in the World May 28th - June 3rd. Staying offsite. Party of 9 with 6 family members being first timers. Please send us prayers and good vibes!!!:rainbow:

For those who have been able to start booking reservations at this point, has anyone had success with Savi's Workshop? This is the one thing that is a must do for my BIL and we've kind of been looking just to see what's available and we never find anything! Even first thing when reservations drop. We actually need 3 reservations if possible. I was worried about securing some dining but hadn't even thought about having an issue with this.

No luck with Savi's yet. I'm hoping something will come open at some point. I keep checking every day.

I am still trying to decide what days we are going to specific parks so I haven’t booked those park reservations days yet. However, can I book things like a sit down park restaurant and Savi’s workshop? Our 60’s day out start next week. Or do i have to have the park days book first? ( we are purchasing our tickets through undercover tourist so hopefully I can get them in time)

I am still trying to decide what days we are going to specific parks so I haven’t booked those park reservations days yet. However, can I book things like a sit down park restaurant and Savi’s workshop? Our 60’s day out start next week. Or do i have to have the park days book first? ( we are purchasing our tickets through undercover tourist so hopefully I can get them in time)
You don't have to have park reservations to make a dining reservation (but you will have to have a park reservation to use that dining reservation).

Any advice for Memorial Day Monday park? We will access to the evening hours at Epcot (9-11pm) but crowds calendars are showing that day as Epcot being one of the more crowded parks. Should we start at another and park hop to Epcot later?
out first park day is Sunday may 29th. Thinking of doing MK
Then Monday 30th Epcot either all day or hop over to it later.

Who is joining us in May 2022?

Post here and I will add you to the list!

May Travelers:

disneylover81 - April 27 - May 2 - Gran Destino Tower
TinkBink - April 29 - May 7 - Polynesian
Connor540 - April 29 - May 7 - Off site
Kip Werner - April 30 - May 7 - Old Key West
nosvj - April 30 - May 7 - Off site
missy29 - April 30 - May 7 - Bonnet Creek
disneydreamer781 - April 30 - May 6 - Gran Destino Tower
Yahweh - April 3 - May 8 - Poly / Boardwalk Villas / Riviera
gja360 - April 30 - May 8 - Caribbean Beach
JPJ - May 1-6 - Polynesian
Feberin - May 1-9 - Pop
PaddyPat - May 1-8 - BLT
mazurkur - May 3-11 - Boardwalk Villas
SarahBelle007 - May 4-11 - Double Tree Disney Springs
debedo - May 4-12 - Riviera / Saratoga Springs
Jordanclark9 - May 4-18 - offsite
JerseyBrew - May 5-15 - offsite
nurse_mommy4 - May 6-14 - POFQ / AKV Jambo
lizzy - May 7-13 - Offsite
moon dreamer - May 7-14 - Beach Club
antib - May 7-18 - CCV/BWV/BLT/AKV-Kidani
rocktavia - May 7-14 - Pop
slf10 - May 8-14 - Offsite
Marz1401 - May 9-18 - Coronado Springs
leo711 - May 10 - Caribbean Beach
cindianne320 - May 11-13 - Pop & May 13-16 - Cabana Bay
lfcfan - May 12-22 - Grand Floridian and Swan
kanerf - May 12-21 - RIV / BWV / OKW
pigletgirl - May 13-20 - Port Orleans Riverside
mickey916 - May 13-22 - Hard Rock, Swan, Contemporary
ejw5 - May 14-19 - Saratoga Springs
PixieT78 - May 14-18 - POFQ & May 18-23 - Royal Pacific
Helvetica - May 14-16 offsite & May 16-24 - Saratoga Springs
georgina - May 15-20 - Old Key West
disneyin3 - May 15-21 - Old Key West
Chelseaaa - May 15-21 - Art of Animation
DLo - May 15-21 - BWI
PittPantherFan - May 15-22 - Contemporary Club Level
Bittersweet & Strange - May 17-21 - Cabana Bay & May 21-30 - Pop Century
figmentfinesse - May 17-26 - OKW & Polynesian
The13thLetter - May 18-22 - Dolphin
JFox - May 19-23 - Bay Lake Tower & Old Key West
mickey916 - May 20-22 - Contemporary
chrisp - May 20-26 - Contemporary
serenitynow - May 20-26 - Beach Club Villas
PirateNovelist ~ May 21-27 - Boardwalk Villas
pigletto - May 21-29 - Swan or POR & Animal Kingdom Lodge
ml sumner - May 22-29 - Art of Animation
think-like-tink - May 26-June 1 - Polynesian
amy1115 - May 28-June 3 - Offsite
Zounderz - May 28-31 - Saratoga Springs
May 14-21 Caribbean Beach

Tomorrow is ADR....

Would three laptops, a desktop with two screens, and two phones set me up for success?
Probably a bit of overkill...I did use a desktop and laptop (and had my phone handy just in case) and everything worked fine. Best of luck!

I am checking tonight to be sure it is up to date
Also if you find going to a specific restaurant isn't showing you beyond 60 days (and you're staying on site)...go to the main "make reservations" page that lists all the restaurants and sometimes that will let you see the full list of dates.

Also if you find going to a specific restaurant isn't showing you beyond 60 days (and you're staying on site)...go to the main "make reservations" page that lists all the restaurants and sometimes that will let you see the full list of dates.

Thank you!
I don't have many, but I am still nervous

It looks like the issue with Savi's is widespread.
Saw someone on twitter try for it yesterday as their date is May 19 and there were no openings past May 15

Anyone else notice no hours for May for Typhoon Lagoon? I hope that it isn’t going to be closed or something?

While I wait here is what I got:
  • Boathouse At Disney Springs
  • Trattoria Al Forno Breakfast (2x)
  • Hollywood Brown Derby
  • OIga's Cantina
  • Tusker House Breakfast
  • Yak & Yetti
  • Ohana Breakfast
  • Skipper Canteen
  • Space 220 Lounge
  • Yatchman's Steakhouse
Good job! Just for others out there - Boathouse is on Open Table and you can book that way far in advance. I did that but hope there isn't an Open Table snafu when we show up!

Anyone else having issues with Droid Depot and the MK Fireworks parties for late May, in addition to the issue with Savi's? Droid Depot is only showing availability through 5/21 currently for me, Savi's only showing availability through 5/13, and nothing for the MK fireworks parties at all between now and then... I was on at midnight and 6am on 60+ days, so I'm hoping it's a system glitch...

Anyone else having trouble booking BOG? Is there something going on I'm not aware of? There was absolutely 0 availability for 60+8 days I had to book from May 21-29

Anyone else having issues with Droid Depot and the MK Fireworks parties for late May, in addition to the issue with Savi's? Droid Depot is only showing availability through 5/21 currently for me, Savi's only showing availability through 5/13, and nothing for the MK fireworks parties at all between now and then... I was on at midnight and 6am on 60+ days, so I'm hoping it's a system glitch...
I am unable to see it too. It's not just you... I am just preparing myself that either it's all booked or it's a glitch. I was trying to book Droid AND Rhino

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter