*** Official May 2024 Thread ***

I was able to get everything I wanted today also, with the exception of Space 220. Even after I had to re-book the 2nd half of our trip because I missed a day, who is awake enough at 6am????

5/14 - Summer House (new for us)
5/15 - Topolinos (new for us)
5/16 - Via Napoli
5/17 - Round Up Rodeo (New for us)
5/18 - Skippers Canteen
5/20 - Ale & Compass (new for us)

5/19 is up in the air, it is our AK day and right now they are slated to close at 6pm. I am hoping that hours are adjusted to stay open later.
Yeah, AK closing at 6 stinks! I really wanted to do Tiffins for dinner and have some nice evening time in the park but I have since switched it over to lunch at Nomad Lounge just to get the most out of the evening park hours. I can do an early dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse and still have time to bop over to EP or HS.

Last edited:
Booked dining earlier this week. We didn’t have anything too popular on our list so no real need to get up at 6am yet I did and of course giddy that I got everything on our list 😆

5/12 Brunch @ Boathouse (a first for us) & California Grill @ 8:25 (hopefully I’m right about fireworks being @ 9, though I’m still holding out hope that they have the CG dessert party that night)

5/13 bfast @ Boma (a first for us) & brown derby for lunch

5/14, 15 & 16 dh has his conference so we have bfast reserved for ale & compass , ds & I will do QS/snacks for lunch/dinner

5/17 1900 park faire for bfast & California grill for dinner

dh also booked a morning fishing excursion for him & ds

ADR window opens tomorrow...stressed! :P but I guess that is part of the fun. I feel like my family is strategizing for the Super Bowl. Good luck everyone...

I am living through you all who are making your ADRs! Mine are a week from Thursday. This is so much fun to read and a brain break from work and the daily grind!

Hope everything worked out...we basically got everything we wanted except for Sci-Fi. Whew! I always feel like the countdown is truly on after ADR day.
Hopefully a Sci-Fi will open up for you between now and then!

I got everything I was trying for, even Topolino’s breakfast! I’m hopeful it’s a sign that the parks won’t be too crazy busy that week because when I checked again around 10am there were still a bunch of Space 220 and Topo breakfast times available for the second half of our trip.

Because we’re going on convention tickets, I have to make park reservations. Need some help deciding what to do on Tuesday. Here’s what we’ve got (throw out ideas if you got ‘em):

Sun: mini golf, springs, pop into MK before dinner @ Cali Grill during fireworks

Mon: DHS in morning, afternoon break, extended hours at Epcot

Tue: mini golf ?, pool/laundry….what else?

Wed: 4 park challenge

Thur: water park early, Epcot in evening

Fri: fishing in AM, MK in evening

Sat: to be determined, I’ll probably reserve DHS or MK and change it to whatever want to revisit.

Because we’re going on convention tickets, I have to make park reservations. Need some help deciding what to do on Tuesday. Here’s what we’ve got (throw out ideas if you got ‘em):

Sun: mini golf, springs, pop into MK before dinner @ Cali Grill during fireworks

Mon: DHS in morning, afternoon break, extended hours at Epcot

Tue: mini golf ?, pool/laundry….what else?

Wed: 4 park challenge

Thur: water park early, Epcot in evening

Fri: fishing in AM, MK in evening

Sat: to be determined, I’ll probably reserve DHS or MK and change it to whatever want to revisit.
I have convention tickets too and was curious about the +1 fun. Do you know what that means?

I have convention tickets too and was curious about the +1 fun. Do you know what that means?
I’m not sure, this is our first time going w convention tickets. Do you mean this? IMG_9408.png
Thats just Plus option (looks like you get 1 mini golf or water park visit if you buy a 2 day ticket, even without adding the Plus option.

Sorry, I didn't catch the 4 park challenge. Personally, for Tuesday, I would do MK earlier in the day and HS in the evening.
I’m leaning towards one of them, but will probably just do one park because we’re gonna have a jam packed day on Wednesday (we have 26 items on our to-do list Wednesday 😳😁). I may do DHS alone in the morning (to let the teen sleep in yet not be too far away), but then I feel like I’m not giving AK the attention it deserves….ahhh, too many options!

I’m leaning towards one of them, but will probably just do one park because we’re gonna have a jam packed day on Wednesday (we have 26 items on our to-do list Wednesday 😳😁). I may do DHS alone in the morning (to let the teen sleep in yet not be too far away), but then I feel like I’m not giving AK the attention it deserves….ahhh, too many options!
I know what you mean about AK. I'm disappointed that it closes so early. We're there in mid-May and the current hours posted have it closing every evening at 6. I may end up just going in some morning but I love that park in the evening. The 4 Park Challenge does sound like a blast!

Our ADR window opened today for at least the first part of our trip. I was pretty successful in getting what I wanted which hasn't been a problem in the past so I wasn't too stressed. The only reservation to elude me was Space 220 lounge but I was expecting that.

Most definitely subject to change: :laughing:

Tues 5/14 Arrival day - Rosa Mexicano (D) There was a choice between Josh Lindsey's, Terralina, or Ale & Compass which is our regular go-to on arrival day when staying at BW. To my surprise, DH voted for Mexican.
Wed 5/15 - Jungle Skipper Canteen (D)
Thu 5/16 Narcoosses
(D)
Fri 5/17 Space 220 Restaurant (L/D)
lots of availability for the restaurant so now I have to decide between lunch or dinner.
Sat 5/18 Toledo (D)

Oh, Brother! I'm already moving things around...ADRS STILL TO BOOK:

Sun 5/19 Yachtsman Steakhouse (D) - Nomad Lounge (L) no ressie
Mon 5/20 Flying Fish (D)
Tue 5/21 Raglan Road (L)
Wed 5/22 Trattoria al Forno for breakfast. I'm planning on Three Bridges for dinner.

NO RESSIE
Thu 5/23 Barcelona Lounge, Cafe Rix, or El Mercado for breakfast - since it's an early departure day. :car:

ADRs booked:

Mon 5/13 Arrival Day - Three Bridges (D) no ressie
Tues 5/14 Rosa Mexicano (D)
There was a choice between Josh Lindsey's, Terralina, or Ale & Compass which is our regular go-to on arrival day when staying at BW. To my surprise, DH voted for Mexican.
EPCOT & MK EEH: Wed 5/15 - Jungle Skipper Canteen (D) Epcot booths (L)
EPCOT & DAK: Thu 5/16 Narcoosses
(D) L Epcot booths (L)
EPCOT & DHS: Fri 5/17 Space 220 Restaurant (L) Oga's Canteen (D)
DS: Sat 5/18 Trattoria al Forno (B) Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar (D) no ressie No Parks
DAK & EPCOT: Sun 5/19 Via Napoli
(D) - Nomad Lounge (L) no ressie - I really wanted to book Caring for Giants but after only seeing an afternoon time I hesitated and now there's nothing available.:sad:
DAK, MK & EPCOT EEH: Mon 5/20 Flying Fish Yachtsman Steakhouse (D)
EPCOT, DS & DHS: Tue 5/21 Raglan Road (L)
Wed 5/22 Toledo (D)
- No Parks

NO RESSIE
Thu 5/23 Barcelona Lounge, Cafe Rix, or El Mercado for breakfast - since it's an early departure day.
🚆

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter