***Official November 2016 Thread***

Hello, I'm jumping in because hubby and I just decided today to start planning our 2016 trip. We are figuring on the first week of November probably for 10 days. We have been going every 2 years for a while now but this will be our first time going this late in the year. Looking forward to planning more with you guys!

Hello, I'm jumping in because hubby and I just decided today to start planning our 2016 trip. We are figuring on the first week of November probably for 10 days. We have been going every 2 years for a while now but this will be our first time going this late in the year. Looking forward to planning more with you guys!

Welcome! DH can only handle WDW every couple of years, although the kids and I go yearly. He agreed to a trip next year at Thanksgiving. So I'm in planning force. :)

I am so having WDW withdrawal! We usually go every year but have not been this year because of dd's pageant schedule and I decided to go back to school to earn my BSN then my MSN to be a Nurse Practitioner. The last time we were there was a year ago. So miss WDW! I have friends that are there now and I am so jealous but happy for them. Just wished we were there too. Guess absence makes the heart grow fonder. LOL.

We are planning our first trip to WDW from November 26-December 3 to celebrate our twins HS graduation (we'll be at WDW for 5 days and then 2 days at Universal). My lovely MIL & SIL are also planning to come as well. We're still not 100% certain where we will stay, probably a Nemo suite at AoA, but if we get free dining we're hoping for boardwalk or beach club.

I just finished reading the unofficial WDW 2016 guide today and I've got my spreadsheet started. Just counting down till December 4th, when I get my touring plans subscription :D

Welcome to all the new Novemberites! Nice to have more people to plot and plan with....but you know not too many cause I like my park lines short :rotfl2:

You guys! We are a week away from getting to the almost kinda just a year away!! This time next year we will be giddy and starting to pack or atleast really close to it! :banana:

Haven't looked at my spreadsheets for a week or two. I have all our days worked out using this years November crowd calendar. I'm sure adjustments will be needed but it's nice to have it all laid out now as when I read trip reports or ptrs or just the boards I get ideas and suggestions and adjust accordingly. I get this weird little high when I make an adjustment cause it just feels like the trip gets more awesome and coming together! :hyper: Is that just me?!? :faint:

I cant wait for the next few weeks to pass then......November is here! That's one big step of being closer. I booked in April and its seemed so far away ( tbh it was aggeeesssss away ).

This time next year I will probably already be packed, I'm super organised :hyper:

I'm glad that some of you already have your spreadsheets completed ( apart from some adjustments). I have been dying to do mine but I've been putting it off as I thought I was mad to even consider it :eek:. But guess what my plans are for tonight when the kids are in bed :thumbsup2 major planning. Yay :goodvibes

The next step for me in December is pre booking our seats on the plane.
Then, of course it will be Christmas before we know it and NYE and whaddya know it, its 2016....our holiday year!!!

:dancer::cheer2::banana::dancer:

Hi everyone :wave:

Wanted to join in my youngest DD is attending college in Florida. Thanksgiving is one of our favorite times of year to go. We love seeing all the beautuful Christmas decorations :santa:
We leave in 31 days so excited to spend another Thanksgiving at Disney. Already planning for next November's trip. Looking forward to following along with everyones planning.days

Hi all! You can add us to the list! We haven't decided between 11/7-11/14 or 11/14-11/21. We are going for our daughter's birthday which is the 11th. Will be staying at the GF, that much we know. Which I am SUPER excited about!

Never actually ate there but for some reason I think Liberty Tree might be a nice place to have Thanksgiving. I believe I read a trip report that had a flattering thanksgiving review... Although it may have been Christmas time. Still I think it really fits in with Thanksgiving.

Never actually ate there but for some reason I think Liberty Tree might be a nice place to have Thanksgiving. I believe I read a trip report that had a flattering thanksgiving review... Although it may have been Christmas time. Still I think it really fits in with Thanksgiving.

That is where I am wanting to make ressies at but wanted to get opinions from others.

That will be something else to look forward to! Hopefully you might be the only one on the system cause everyone else will be too busy with prep :thumbsup2

That will be something else to look forward to! Hopefully you might be the only one on the system cause everyone else will be too busy with prep :thumbsup2
haha Yeah fingers crossed.

I seem to remember last time it was at midnight when you can select seats

Needing opinions, what do you think is the best restaurant on site (hotels or parks) for a Thanksgiving meal?

For a traditonal Thanksgiving meal Liberty Tree Tavern is great. Chef Mickey's also serves turkey with all the trimmings. Very good meal and lots of fun for the kids. For a more upscale dinner Artist's Point is wonderful. Great atmosphere and food. Last year we ate a TREX not your typical choice but one of DD's favorites. They make a great Cottontini yummy.

This Thanksgiving we're booked at 1900 Park Fare. Looking forward to trying something new and can't wait to meet the wicked step sisters.

Following. We have our birthday trip scheduled for 11/12/16 to 11/18/16!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter