***Official November 2016 Thread***

This is interesting about Frozen Holiday wish. I looked on one website and it said that it would be at 6:15 and 7:30. If it starts November 4th, I would think that 6:15 wouldn't be dark enough yet (?) as it is before the time change. But I hope it's true because we are there on the 4th and would love to see it. edit... I found another site that says it's at 7:00
Yes, it will be 7pm at first, then later in the month it will move to 6:30 (with an additional show at 8:15 on party nights).

I'm excited to try PizzaRizzo especially since our family doesn't have any go to restaurants at DHS. Fingers crossed that the pizza will be improved. It will be fun to see the new theming!
I hope they improve the pizza, too, but I'm not getting my hopes up; the menu looks to be the same as before. If it improves, it would be a great place to take our group of 11 (with 7 kids)!

I don't know about the app but it's on the website. It's listed at 7pm for the first couple of nights, then starting on the 6th (after the time change), it's listed at 6:30.

Can you please send me the link to the website? For some reason I just can't find it. Thanks!

Can you please send me the link to the website? For some reason I just can't find it. Thanks!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/magic-kingdom/2016-11-06/#timeofday=evening

If the link doesn't work go to the main Disney World website hover over Parks and Tickets click on Magic Kingdom then switch to the date you want to look at by clicking on the date up at the top.

It's really strange because it doesn't let you click on the Frozen Holiday Wish like the rest of the scheduled shows/events, doesn't show up in a search, and currently is scheduled for the same time as Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire on the 6th. :ssst:

I'm still holding out hope that the time listed for the new Once Upon A Time projection show might be wrong because I would love to see it, but can't imagine keeping my little ones out until after 11:00.

I'm still holding out hope that the time listed for the new Once Upon A Time projection show might be wrong because I would love to see it, but can't imagine keeping my little ones out until after 11:00.

Me too! That's way too late for the start of our trip, especially since we have an 8am Crystal Palace breakfast on our long MK day. We're doing the Christmas party one night, but so far Once Upon a Time isn't listed on party nights. I REALLY hope they'll show it that night since we will definitely be there late then.

Here are changes made recently that may affect a lot of us with November visits; check your dates for showtimes!

1) Celebrate the Magic projection show at MK is no longer as of November 4; it is replaced with Once Upon a Time, but this will be AFTER Wishes instead of before
2) Frozen Holiday Wish begins November 4
3) PizzeRizzo in Hollywood Studios opens November 18
Yes and the possibility of ROL for those of us going later in Nov., the themed trees in DS, and the holiday themed food booths at Epcot starting on the 25th :goodvibes I normally don't stress over what we do and don't get done because we're lucky enough to go pretty often, but they just keep throwing more and more cool new things out there! Luckily we don't care about Frozen Holiday Wish, I miss the Fairy Godmother doing it, and while I want to see the theming of PizzeRizzo I doubt we'll eat there. We're also doing Jingle Bell Jingle BAM so there'll be lots of "new" things this trip. I think I'm most excited about JBJB and the trees in DS!

Yes and the possibility of ROL for those of us going later in Nov., the themed trees in DS, and the holiday themed food booths at Epcot starting on the 25th :goodvibes I normally don't stress over what we do and don't get done because we're lucky enough to go pretty often, but they just keep throwing more and more cool new things out there! Luckily we don't care about Frozen Holiday Wish, I miss the Fairy Godmother doing it, and while I want to see the theming of PizzeRizzo I doubt we'll eat there. We're also doing Jingle Bell Jingle BAM so there'll be lots of "new" things this trip. I think I'm most excited about JBJB and the trees in DS!

Agree looking forward to all the new additions as well as the holiday favorites. There's something about seeing Cinderella's castle sparkling with lights against the night sky :cloud9:

Agree looking forward to all the new additions as well as the holiday favorites. There's something about seeing Cinderella's castle sparkling with lights against the night sky :cloud9:
Oh definitely! Even though I don't particularly care to watch the whole castle lighting show now that Elsa does it (we did watch last year once), I love seeing the castle lit up. Something everyone should see at least once!

I doubt ROL will start in November for genral public......BUT I will Wish with the rest of you.

Oh definitely! Even though I don't particularly care to watch the whole castle lighting show now that Elsa does it (we did watch last year once), I love seeing the castle lit up. Something everyone should see at least once!

How long does it stay lit up after each lighting on a non-party night? Thanks!

How long does it stay lit up after each lighting on a non-party night? Thanks!
I believe there's only one lighting on non-party nights, and then it stays lit until the park closes. At least that's how it was last year, I haven't looked at the website lately :o And I can't remember how long they kept it lit after the first lighting on the party night.

Me too! That's way too late for the start of our trip, especially since we have an 8am Crystal Palace breakfast on our long MK day. We're doing the Christmas party one night, but so far Once Upon a Time isn't listed on party nights. I REALLY hope they'll show it that night since we will definitely be there late then.

I really want to see the new show as well, but we are doing MK on the 2nd and then again on the 7th for a party night. We have a lot of early nights since we are running two races.

On the plus side, next week I will be at Disney!!!!!

I've been checking every day for a reservation for Sci Fi on our Hollywood Studios day (ok, sometimes twice a day :rolleyes1) and one showed up today and at a perfect time! I couldn't believe it at first because every time I checked nothing would come up! So excited! It wasn't like we had to have it, but DD likes it there and I know that DS will love eating in a car! Yay!

And DD seems to be feeling a bit better. It's not strep, so that's good, but she is still pretty stuffy and tired. I'm making her drink tons of water to flush her germs away! :laughing:

Glad you got your ADR!!!

Time for a date and park check...November is 2 days away!

11/14 HS
11/15 Epcot
11/16 MK
11/17 AK
11/18 MK
11/19 Epcot

Will be in town 11-11 but ocer at the other place....and the resorts only.

I've been checking every day for a reservation for Sci Fi on our Hollywood Studios day (ok, sometimes twice a day :rolleyes1) and one showed up today and at a perfect time! I couldn't believe it at first because every time I checked nothing would come up! So excited! It wasn't like we had to have it, but DD likes it there and I know that DS will love eating in a car! Yay!

And DD seems to be feeling a bit better. It's not strep, so that's good, but she is still pretty stuffy and tired. I'm making her drink tons of water to flush her germs away! :laughing:

I'm so glad your DD is feeling better :goodvibes
Congrats on Sci Fi you'll be there soon.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful trip :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter