*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

How do people feel that crowds are going to be that first week in October? There seems to be so much hotel availability at the moment that I just don't know what to expect.

Ugh- didn’t realize was blocked !! Sorry guys- everything is sooooo cute!! Getting my budget together now! And it better be available when we go!!!! This stuff wasn’t supposed to be released until the 1st!!!

Apologize if already posted, just saw the first week of Oct Epcot now opening at 9am.

I just noticed that today. It's nice to have an extra hour - but had to cancel our 8:00am Ale and Compass Breakfast. I'm not trying to go to breakfast at 7am after a night at Boo Bash. Will just grab something at Les Halles after we do a ride or two.

I just noticed that today. It's nice to have an extra hour - but had to cancel our 8:00am Ale and Compass Breakfast. I'm not trying to go to breakfast at 7am after a night at Boo Bash. Will just grab something at Les Halles after we do a ride or two.
My struggle for planning this trip is ‘early morning’ or ‘late nights’? The earlier hour or Epcot actually sucks for us as the in-laws are having scooters dropped off at the hotel at 8a. Won’t make rope drop. :/

Anyone else freaking out about the fact that we will be there NEXT WEEEEEEEEK?????

also- is anyone else expecting a genie+ announcement any minute??
I know I am! :cool1:
Leaving for WDW one week for today! :mickeyjum

Still a little apprehensive about the Contemporary Resort and if the tower will be completed by Sept 30!!!

How about everyone else! Been waiting since I made my resort reservation in May 2020!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter