Official "OMG I got TAGGED!" Thread

I have learned to exist without the Tag as the Tag Fairy seems to forget about the "not so witty" clan.

what is a tag? and what special privelages do you get when you get a tag??? please help! im confuzzled! LOL

~soccer

A tag is a ###. You get ### by ### and ###. If ### have a ###, you can ###.

Hope that helped.

ShadowKittyKat said:

Hope that helped.

Yay! Mad Libs! uh hmm a noun.. oh! Got the whole thing!

A tag is a Colored label on the top left corrner of the yellow bar with your avatar right below it.. You get tagged by the tag fairy and no one else. If you have a tag, you can tell everyone here.

I hope those are correct.

Hey Tag Fairy I know what will make you smile and grace me with a tag:

Here is a tag wizard for you to love and marry that should make you happy!

your new hubby-->:wizard: :bride: <--you yay Mazeltov!

ShadowKittyKat said:

Hope that helped.
:lmao: Yeah Shadow that was a good explanation.

people who ask don't get thats the way it is for tags

ooo i'm so sorry tf i just clicked reset i forgot it cleared tags :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

R.I.P

count me in with the drink please

this is going to sound sefish but i want another tag

you can see my car bumble easily when looking at the village

you are all in my memory-they may be able to take you bet they can never take my memories of you

tf i'm sooo sorry i wish i could turn back time :sad2: :sad2:

jasonpwns said:
Hmm yes a tag and a loss not a real loss live with it
what!!!???? jazz my best mate deleted all 3 of my tags and you don't show a bit of sympathy :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:;et me remind you who sad you where when your tag got taken off you

Well, if I had a tag from the tag fairy and I lost it, no matter how I lost it, I would still feel very bad about losing it.

Sooooo... I'm sorry people are feeling sad about losing their tags. Hopefully you will receive another tag soon.

qruthie said:
Well, if I had a tag from the tag fairy and I lost it, no matter how I lost it, I would still feel very bad about losing it.

Sooooo... I'm sorry people are feeling sad about losing their tags. Hopefully you will receive another tag soon.

thanks at least some ppeople around here are nice

and jasonpwns i htink you are forgeting who started the happy bday jasonpwns thread. mmmmm ya that would be me n i didn't even get a thanx :rolleyes:

r.i.p tags

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter