**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Hi everyone!! We will be attending the dessert party tonight. I'm getting conflicting info and looking for help- where and what time should we check in and where and what time do we stand in line to go into the party? It's hotter than Hades today and would like to limit the time in line, if possible. Thanks!!
The party will start at 8:15pm
If it's raining or threatening of rain they will move the party to Disney Jr the check in will be there. If not, check in is across from the boat (Min and Bills)
You can get in line by 7:30pm, there are trees that will provide some shade.
Have fun

The party will start at 8:15pm
If it's raining or threatening of rain they will move the party to Disney Jr the check in will be there. If not, check in is across from the boat (Min and Bills)
You can get in line by 7:30pm, there are trees that will provide some shade.
Have fun
Thank you! So when we check in at 7:30, we stay there in a line to enter the party? Just making sure- Last year, it believe it was across from the Brown Derby.

Thank you! So when we check in at 7:30, we stay there in a line to enter the party? Just making sure- Last year, it believe it was across from the Brown Derby.
You can check in, get your wristbands and stay in line or come back later, depending on the table you want.
Last year one of the sww packages was by brown derby

Ok, kind of a random question. I'm waiting for the dates to open for the dessert party in August, and the specific day I was planning on has park hours for DHS closing at 8:30 pm. Do they keep the park open longer just for the dessert party crowd or will they likely extend the park hours? Something else altogether?

Ok, kind of a random question. I'm waiting for the dates to open for the dessert party in August, and the specific day I was planning on has park hours for DHS closing at 8:30 pm. Do they keep the park open longer just for the dessert party crowd or will they likely extend the park hours? Something else altogether?
see my post above. Dessert party details have not been released but they should come out soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter