**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

So the Disney website says that, beginning October 1st, the SW Dessert Party will be coupled with a new projection show called Disney Move Magic. However, looks like everything beyond August is still unavailable to book. Any of you Disney experts/insiders have any idea as to when this may open up for booking?

TIA

So the Disney website says that, beginning October 1st, the SW Dessert Party will be coupled with a new projection show called Disney Move Magic.
I don't know why they say "beginning October 1, 2018" on MDE because Disney Movie Magic has been included ever since the party was revised last year.

Is the schedule out yet? How early can I get in to HS with just a party ticket? Not much talk about this, but we are excited!

I did some digging and last Galactic Night's entertainment schedule was released nine days in advanced. Still nothing yet that I have seen... Figure we will get something closer to the 20th.

I’m curious if this means something is changing, or if it just means the September dates don’t tend to be super popular. Either way, I’m excited to have it booked.
It's Disney so change is always possible, but what I'm referring to is ever since the party was removed as part of the tour, unless it's one of the busiest times, there's been plenty of availability.

hi all, trying to decide whether to do the solo themed galactic nights on the 27 of may. i have never done one of these and altho we enjoy star wars we are probably not as enthusiastic as true star wars fans are. we only have a few days at disney with ds and his gf who has never been to disney at all. i've scheduled a lot so far and just realized that this is an option. any advice? or is this more for those that really want photo ops with star wars characters? also, is there anything special happening on the release date of solo which i think is may 25? as long as we are there i didn't want to miss any special pin released or other things that would happen on the film release day. thank you so much to anyone who could lend some insight : )

hi all, trying to decide whether to do the solo themed galactic nights on the 27 of may. i have never done one of these and altho we enjoy star wars we are probably not as enthusiastic as true star wars fans are. we only have a few days at disney with ds and his gf who has never been to disney at all. i've scheduled a lot so far and just realized that this is an option. any advice? or is this more for those that really want photo ops with star wars characters? also, is there anything special happening on the release date of solo which i think is may 25? as long as we are there i didn't want to miss any special pin released or other things that would happen on the film release day. thank you so much to anyone who could lend some insight : )
Hopefully someone that has been to the other nights can help. I've never been but we are booked for May 27. I'm traveling w 3 teenagers and they are excited to be able to walk on the rides (I hope), and meet some characters. I'm excited to learn about the new Star Wars land and try the new food offerings. I think this party is more about the atmosphere. If it was our first trip, I would probably skip this and get more park time or a nice dinner instead. But I think these events are really well done so you will have fun either way. I have not heard anything about the release of Solo, but I did see reference that they are giving posters so I wonder if they are movie posters.

Solo merchandise is out already, it came out May 4th not sure there will be anything else.
As far as galactic night I wouldn't do it unless you are a big star wars fan, everything included will be available the next day during regular hours minus the update talk about Galaxy's edge and photo backdrops. The atmosphere is super fun for Star wars fans though

Solo merchandise is out already, it came out May 4th not sure there will be anything else.
As far as galactic night I wouldn't do it unless you are a big star wars fan, everything included will be available the next day during regular hours minus the update talk about Galaxy's edge and photo backdrops. The atmosphere is super fun for Star wars fans though
And the projection show on ToT.

One thing Star Wars Galactic Nights has going for it will that you will be able to walk on many of the attractions with little or no wait. You can also enter the park at 5 pm and do a couple of FastPass attractions. There are many of the shows you may not be able to see, but a lot of the park will be open with almost no waits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter