**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Planning a trip for March 2020, first trip since 2017. DHS is currently showing no nighttime fireworks. Does Disney typically wait to release fireworks times or are fireworks not scheduled at DHS during late winter? I'm planning my evenings and I love that show. Not sure if I should leave a free evening in my plans for when it's put on the official Disney schedule.

Thanks!
they upload the SWaGS calendar only about 3 months in advance

Just wanted to let people watching for more SW galactic spectacular party dates, some more dates in November and December 31st now highlighted (but not yet bookable). Maybe tomorrow.

yes I see one showing so far for the theater at Disney Springs... waiting for the others to open
Some may never open. Here only 1 of out AMC theaters of having shows on Thursday. All the others don’t have shows till Friday. And that theater only has 1 showing Thursday night

Some may never open. Here only 1 of out AMC theaters of having shows on Thursday. All the others don’t have shows till Friday. And that theater only has 1 showing Thursday night
we had 16 showtimes for Thursday at Disney Springs, only slim pickings left though, most have sold out

we had 16 showtimes for Thursday at Disney Springs, only slim pickings left though, most have sold out
The woes of small town life. Even though we 10 theaters in town (all AMC) only 1 is doing Thursday night. I have I got tickets so I’m good but they are gone now with such limited time

but what I mostly meant for PP waiting for other theaters to list times is it may be some theaters will never have shows on Thursday

Got thurs tix for fan event here in NY at 5pm - kept refreshing and the fan event tix went on sale way before others - had choice of seats - super excited - luckily I got them when I did because fandango crashed for hours shortly after !

Got mine for Thursday at 10pm at Disney Springs. This will be the official end of our trip as we fly home the next evening. Will be emotional all over, for the end of the saga and the end of my trip :rotfl2: got the Atom commemorative ticket. Can’t wait to see it in person.

I went back a few pages, and since activity on this thread seems to have slowed some, I just didn't see anything recent about FPs for the SW:GE attractions. I know they aren't doing them now, but wondering if anyone has heard any rumblings about after the RotR ride opens - any rumors floating around?

Since our trip isn't until mid-April, hoping that they have started FPs by then... :)

Also hoping that they rearrange the Tiers in HS by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter