***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Wanted to tell everyone about a new feature called Bookmarks. On the upper right of a post you can click on what looks like a bookmark or ribbon. Then you can add a tag or message that saves that post. This is a great feature for trip planning and such. Helps to easily find posts. Then on your profile name next to "your account" it says bookmarks which will have all your bookmarks.

Wanted to tell everyone about a new feature called Bookmarks. On the upper right of a post you can click on what looks like a bookmark or ribbon. Then you can add a tag or message that saves that post. This is a great feature for trip planning and such. Helps to easily find posts. Then on your profile name next to "your account" it says bookmarks which will have all your bookmarks.

It is really AWESOME the work they did on these boards! LOVE the bookmark function! Thanks for sharing about it.

Also note the improvements to uploading photos! Very excited to make use of these new features as we move forward.

Wait! What?? Let me try right now!!!! All my photopass pics from 2015 are too big still :( But, I can do the ones from 2011. I DO like that it's just simply attach files. Just wish I had a way to make those 2015 photos smaller. Some great ones I'd love to share.

Attachments

• Photo0106FourBySix.jpg
    Photo0106FourBySix.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 12

Also note the improvements to uploading photos! Very excited to make use of these new features as we move forward.

Still trying to figure out how it works to just link to a photo elsewhere vs uploading it. I tried entering the link in the link option (as did in the past ) and it said there was an error 🤷‍♂️ (I did note all the new emojis and that they show "recently used" ones)

Again not sure if this has been posted, I'm sure this week will see a lot of double and triple posting of same info, but according to this person the single rider line bypasses a lot of the regular queue including Hondo and his explanation of the mission
At the end of the attraction they have the drinking fountain with water bottle capability to fill it up

Again not sure if this has been posted, I'm sure this week will see a lot of double and triple posting of same info, but according to this person the single rider line bypasses a lot of the regular queue including Hondo and his explanation of the mission
At the end of the attraction they have the drinking fountain with water bottle capability to fill it up
I saw a review the other day that mentioned there are a few water bottle refill stations.

Excitement is at an all time high level here in our household. We leave for the airport tomorrow morning to stay overnight before our looooong 11 hour flight on Wednesday.

My husband had knee surgery just under 9 weeks ago and whilst we booked our reservations etc and kept our fingers crossed, we didn't even book our flights until last Wednesday when we saw his surgeon. We were worried about blood clots but his surgeon has said he is not at a higher risk then anyone else who hasn't had surgery! Cue us on Wednesday night booking flights, hotels, changing our ADR's etc. I had tried to stay off the boards as I was feeling the disappointment as it was looking really likely that we wouldn't go.

We have been getting ready all weekend and will using our long plane journey to discuss what we want to do first in the land. Really hoping we manage to get our AP and opening day merchandise - I think we should be OK what DL have said about the 8am reservation people getting in at 6am.

I will report back and use spoiler tags for people who don't want to have it all spoilt for them before their trips to WDW or DL.

It sounds like the Fastpass line at FOP, it bypasses all the cool stuff at the lab...

You know what I would think would sell very well for SWGE? I special, limited number of people package to just take pictures. I have so many friends that are SW bounding and all they talk about is wanting to take pictures everywhere without people around.
My daughter is in the process of getting an outfit together to wear. If you are not familiar with our Star Wars Weekends threads of years past she's the one that likes to dress up
This was her in her Padme nightgown and necklace which her brother made for her and I saw they will sell at SWGE in 2010
sreph.jpg
and this was her as Sabine with Sabine in 2015.
steph.jpg
She made both of her costumes and now she's basically looking for SW bounding pieces to mix and match

Was worried about this re: single rider but that makes sense.

My DS9 was devastated when he found out that our FoP for bypassed that queue that he was looking forward to seeing. It was a surprise trip for them and it was at night time of our only AK day on just the second of our trip. I still think there should be an option for people just to walk through the queue, without waiting, but then NOT ride the ride (you know, jumping over everyone in the line, but just so that we can experience the queue).

Given the different roles and the tracking of performance I can see people wanting to reride this a lot and don't need the full preshow experience everytime

I know for FOP this is how it is for FP as well and I assume would be same here when/if they add FP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter