OFFICIAL THREAD: DIS/Dreams Event - Disneyland Resort 08/04 & 08/05/2023

Any news for those who had to book rooms on our own but REALLY want to go to this event? Lol

Any news for those who had to book rooms on our own but REALLY want to go to this event? Lol

Give it a few days and there will be link for everyone else. It's not going to sell out just from people that booked rooms.

Right now it's open for people who booked through Dreams. It will be open to everyone in a few days.
I believe it's open now for people that booked at least two nights. My daughter booked one night at the DL Hotel, so will be getting the tickets with the regular public. They are supposed to go on sale on Monday.

Woo Hoo!

Val & I have our flights, hotel and event tickets all set. All we need to do now is think about park tickets for the days we are there.
Tina and I are so ready for the event. We also have our flights, hotel (Grand Californian) event tickets, park tickets and park reservations done. Looking forward to seeing you both.

Woo Hoo!

Val & I have our flights, hotel and event tickets all set. All we need to do now is think about park tickets for the days we are there.
Awesome! We're going to be there before the event and have now booked a 2 night stay at DLH for Friday and Saturday nights too.
Can't wait to see you and it looks like the Podcast crew will be there a few days before as well!

My husband and I will be doing the tour of Walt's apartment at 10 AM on 8/6. Anyone care to join us?

My husband and I will be doing the tour of Walt's apartment at 10 AM on 8/6. Anyone care to join us?
What a great idea! We have been there several times so we wouldn't be joining you but I would strongly encourage those who haven't done it to go!

What a great idea! We have been there several times so we wouldn't be joining you but I would strongly encourage those who haven't done it to go!
They're serving refreshments on his balcony/terrace at the end. They say this is new, but I have no idea. Either way, I'm super excited for it!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter