Official Wine & Dine 2018

Anyone know how many corral in the 10k?
6 A-F

Sidebar.... last year I put a 12-13 m/m projected pace and was in D..... this year to be on par with others in my party I put 13-14 m/m thinking I’d be in E but I was shocked to see I was in F I’m wondering if there aren’t as many slower runners/walkers in the 10k or things got messed up in translation to the new system

6 A-F

Sidebar.... last year I put a 12-13 m/m projected pace and was in D..... this year to be on par with others in my party I put 13-14 m/m thinking I’d be in E but I was shocked to see I was in F I’m wondering if there aren’t as many slower runners/walkers in the 10k or things got messed up in translation to the new system

I put 13-14 too and thought that there will be 1 corral behind me but looks like I will be at the end....

I put 13-14 too and thought that there will be 1 corral behind me but looks like I will be at the end....
Glad that it’s not just me :) should be fine was in last coral 2016 by assignment and bumped back to F to be with others last year .... last year the balloon ladies passed us in Canada when we were hopping in the Brother Bear line but to be fair we had a 19 min mile due to the Studios parking lot bottle neck and a 24 min mile due to two character stops and finished with a 17 m/m average fingers crossed the ramp early on doesn’t hinder things

I dont think there a ton of fast people either - 55 minute POT is in A. thats hardly a blazing 10K.

Longest day ever! Now to the gym for last run, home to pack etc and then the airport.

If you have sponsor leads, I'm sure they would love the help! You can email disneysports@trackshack.com!

They might not! Sorry to revisit this, but I just saw the discussion from yesterday and thought y'all would get a kick out of Disney's response to my suggestion to sell running hats again:

Attachments

• IMG_4975.jpg
    IMG_4975.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 84
They might not! Sorry to revisit this, but I just saw the discussion from yesterday and thought y'all would get a kick out of Disney's response to my suggestion to sell running hats again:

That's like a unicorn letter!!! I've read about people receiving those when it's a good idea, but Disney doesn't want you to potentially become litigious and sue them when they eventually follow through after the fact.

Thoughts on the reported lack of pins at the expo?

I'm starting to experience FOMO regarding pins & magnets for princess weekend! My plan was to wait to see the pins and magnets (especially the AP pin) at the expo to decide what I want to buy and to get the AP discount. I had emailed runDisney over the summer asking if the AP pin was a preorder only item and received this response:

"All of the commemorative items available for preorder are only available online in a preorder capacity. There will be additional merchandise available at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo, possibly in different designs, but those items are not guaranteed. Please know that all items available at the expo are subject to availability."

It seemed like a generic response at the time, but now hearing about the lack of pins at Wine and Dine's expo is making me think otherwise...

6 A-F

I also put 13-14 for the 10 and am in F. I'm fine with that because I have no desire to get trampled by faster people.
However, on the 5k I'm in B. And I'm pretty sure I put the same time as my 10k time. So I will most likely drop myself back a corral tomorrow morning.

Any idea when the 2018 merchandise will go on sale especially the t-shirts? When do they go on sale? Character warehouse?

Any idea when the 2018 merchandise will go on sale especially the t-shirts? When do they go on sale? Character warehouse?

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that stuff could be at the character warehouse next week. I don’t know that there is any way to know for sure though.

We made it to Florida. Excited to head over to the expo in the morning.

FWIW last year the Saturday before thanksgiving Vineland had a few half shirts, the tervis water bottle and wine glass, assorted pins and some generic 2017 dated RunDisney items

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter