***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I'm a sahm. Attached to my iPad. Disney is every minute lol.

So I should have my fps before plugging in my things? Or does it help to give me an idea of when I should aim to l book the fp?

I also just found out about the room request feature on tp.

The way TP works with FPs is like this. You pick what park you want to visit on a particular day (you can make multiple plans for any given day). Then you pick out what attractions you would like to see that day. It gives you a list of every possible attraction there is in that park. You can also plug in rest breaks, restaurant breaks, and shows (again, it gives you a list of everything possible in that park). You tell it how much walking you want to do and how fast you want to walk. Then it evaluates your plan and suggests where you should schedule a FP. If you have confirmation numbers you can plug those in. It's a lot fun to play around with.

Yeah! That way if other folks from this group are in WDW while you are they can say hi! You can post one in your resort window and have one on your stroller and/or backpack!

Is this a yes?? :flower1:

It's a yes! Although I don't think anyone will see it on my window at the contemporary tower lol. Backpack and/or stroller it is.

Just took a look and we are only 80 days out! It's getting closer. My DW, DD, and I are staying at Pop from 9/23-9/25 and then moving over to a 2BR Villa at AKL with my parents from 9/25-9/29.

It will be our first time staying at either resort so we are very excited!!!

Could anybody who is a frequent September visitor advise on the rain situation? I know afternoon storms in the summer happen almost every day but I haven't heard if that carries through to early September.

Could anybody who is a frequent September visitor advise on the rain situation? I know afternoon storms in the summer happen almost every day but I haven't heard if that carries through to early September.

The afternoon showers do extend into September in my experience. I haven't been there when there has been anything other than short heavy rains, but I know there can be more during hurricane season (which includes Sept).

Talking of afternoon showers etc can anyone recommend a weather app?

I hear a lot of locals with vlogs talk about watching the radar/checking weather apps. Would be helpful to keep updated especially in case of storms/hurricanes.

Is it true you can only book one Pandora FP per day? If so, and we will be visiting AK on 2 different days, I could try for another FP for that day too...right?

Is it true you can only book one Pandora FP per day? If so, and we will be visiting AK on 2 different days, I could try for another FP for that day too...right?

Flight of passage and na'vi river are both tier 1 and you can only book one tier one a day.

Can't believe that with all the time that I spend on the DIS I have not found this thread!! DH and I are headed to CR for an adults only 10th anniversary trip 9/17-9/23. First time without the kids and I feel like I need to reset my entire way of planning a WDW trip! 74 days and counting!

Can't believe that with all the time that I spend on the DIS I have not found this thread!! DH and I are headed to CR for an adults only 10th anniversary trip 9/17-9/23. First time without the kids and I feel like I need to reset my entire way of planning a WDW trip! 74 days and counting!

We'll be at CR overlapping! 19-26. If you need a kid fix you can take mine. KIDDING! Don't go calling CPS.

Ha ha, very tempting!! Won't be calling CPS, I have wanted to sell my 2 from time to time! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter