***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

On the parties, from what I read, I can book FP+ for 4pm, ending no later than 6:30pm.

This is on the FP+ FAQ thread. I was really just wanting to clarify the dates I listed. I want to make sure I understand the "rolling 60".

Yes, you can book fp when MK is still open to the public. Before the party actually starts.

Didn't know anything about the rolling 60. That's interesting.

I would love to know how the crowd levels are from people that are there at the parks starting mid September. I but don't want to impose on anyone's vacation but if you find the chance to post a little something here on this thread that would be awesome. I am not expecting a full trip report but maybe like crowds are low and avoid this. It might help others that are getting ready to go and experience the magic.

Paid in full today, 75 days to go :earsboy::cheer2: just got spending money and non Disney tickets to sort out and waiting for my FP day.

Would be good if late September does end up being quieter but prepared myself for busy (my only experience is June into July including 4th July weekend a few years back so I'm sure I'll be fine).

Just curious, did you get FPs for FoP or 7DMT? If you did, did you have any trouble getting them?
FP+ opens up at 7AM EST. Earlier this morning was my 60 day window and it was spot on @ 6AM CST. I even tried 5:59 CST and it had it locked. I was able to get everything I wanted, including FOP. The only negative to FOP was that I wanted 9:30, and got 10:20. Oddly, the one that threw my schedule off was the Frozen boat ride.....I wanted 10:30 and got 1:25. All other FP+s were within 5 minutes of my desired time.

Had the kids "customize" their MagicBands last night.....now we just need summer to end.....lol....that's an odd one to hear from 4 little kids! EXCITED!!!!!

FP+ opens up at 7AM EST. Earlier this morning was my 60 day window and it was spot on @ 6AM CST. I even tried 5:59 CST and it had it locked. I was able to get everything I wanted, including FOP. The only negative to FOP was that I wanted 9:30, and got 10:20. Oddly, the one that threw my schedule off was the Frozen boat ride.....I wanted 10:30 and got 1:25. All other FP+s were within 5 minutes of my desired time.

Had the kids "customize" their MagicBands last night.....now we just need summer to end.....lol....that's an odd one to hear from 4 little kids! EXCITED!!!!!

Frozen doesn't start fast pass until 11am. Great you got everything you wanted.

79 days and counting !!!!

Has anyone done the in room celebration? I want to do it for my kids first trip to Disney but at 550 bucks it has me rethinking it.

Has anyone done the in room celebration? I want to do it for my kids first trip to Disney but at 550 bucks it has me rethinking it.

I've never done it but I have seen Youtube videos of some and the look great, the price is just pretty high. You can do little gift basket type things, not as fun as from decs but I'm sure they would love any surprise.

Maybe you can bring a few things from home and someone does it while they aren't in the room?

I'm spending enough on this trip lol. Bring some stuff with you and one of you run up to the room ahead and decorate. Leave a gift on the bed and throw of some decorations. Voila

For our trip in September, most of the parks close at 9pm. Any chance of those hours changing and the parks staying open later? Other than random EMH?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter