***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Just purchased MNSSHP tickets. I always feel so silly and guilty trick or treating because I don't want to take away form the kids, but my husband says it's to take home to the grand kids anyway. (As he systematically hunts for every single Snickers bar the day before we get home.....) Is it socially acceptable for us, as adults , to trick or treat? We have been once before and did a few stops, but I quit because I felt silly. I am a Halloween NUT and just love the general atmosphere and the parade, but always feel funny about taking candy for the kids. :offtopic:
This is the damage two adults can do while trick-or-treating! We ended up having to rent a locker to store most of this while we went back out for more :rotfl:
lol I also have no shame :upsidedow
Seriously though, I think this event is the only place where it is socially acceptable to trick-or-treat as adults

Attachments

• IMG_1550.JPG
    IMG_1550.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1551.JPG
    IMG_1551.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 24
Bought our park tickets and MNSSHP tickets last night! 66 days!! 6 days until we can book FP! And we haven't even discussed what we want to do yet! The pressure is on!

I feel lost...I left my planning binder at home today. I feel naked without it...lol

I wake up to a rainy Friday and I drag myself to the coffee pot to get the first cup of the day. I dread the commute and having to fight bad Atlanta drivers in the rain. Then a smile comes over me as I realize, 12 weeks from now I will trying to hustle the wife and kids into the Hummer and get on the road to Orlando !!!!

I just wanted to mention I got an email from Touring Plans. My dates are the 24th through the 28th. Touring Plans adjusted their anticipated crowd levels down for every day I'm there! Yay me (and anybody staying then)! I mean, take it for what it's worth, but I'll take it! :cool1:

I just wanted to mention I got an email from Touring Plans. My dates are the 24th through the 28th. Touring Plans adjusted their anticipated crowd levels down for every day I'm there! Yay me (and anybody staying then)! I mean, take it for what it's worth, but I'll take it! :cool1:

Lucky! Most dates my week went up. Our last MK day is a dang 4.

Lucky! Most dates my week went up. Our last MK day is a dang 4.

I'm not on tp. Just out of curiosity can you check my dates 19-26?
19 MK
20 Epcot
21 AK
22 MK (I'm sure this will be crowded with am emh, but also a party night so who knows)
23 HS
24 MK
25 MK

I'm not on tp. Just out of curiosity can you check my dates 19-26?
19 MK 1/10
20 Epcot 2/10
21 AK 4/10
22 MK (I'm sure this will be crowded with am emh, but also a party night so who knows) 3/10 party nights are usually chill from what I hear...
23 HS 6/10
24 MK 3/10
25 MK 5/10

Not too shabby! And TP was off last year, sometimes quite a bit; no crystal balls in that place I guess.

I guess Saturday at any park is crowded. I avoided HS on 9/24 bc it's emh. At least I'm not at Epcot on a Saturday during f&w. Eeeeek

We planned Saturday to be our rest day; MK is a 6 and so is HS, if memory serves. My sis lives in Orlando and said she's surprised it's set so high cause she feels like people she knows mostly try to go on the weekdays... :confused3

I guess Saturday at any park is crowded. I avoided HS on 9/24 bc it's emh. At least I'm not at Epcot on a Saturday during f&w. Eeeeek

The 24th is my HS day. LOL But it's my arrival day, too. We won't get to the park until probably 2:30 or so. And my Star Wars party is that night. @Daniela Rose, didn't you say you were going to be at that night's party, too? :drinking1

The 24th is my HS day. LOL But it's my arrival day, too. We won't get to the park until probably 2:30 or so. And my Star Wars party is that night. @Daniela Rose, didn't you say you were going to be at that night's party, too? :drinking1

Yes, HS on 9/23 but Star Wars dessert party 9/24. We couldn't do a park all day into a dessert party. We'll have a couple of hours of rest in between park that day at dessert party.

Could you please change our dates and resort? When concerts came out DH wanted to switch the whole trip to catch sugar ray, so I said only if we can catch David cook too. So we will now be there 16th-22 at AKL KIDANI and 22-27 at POLY.

Could you please change our dates and resort? When concerts came out DH wanted to switch the whole trip to catch sugar ray, so I said only if we can catch David cook too. So we will now be there 16th-22 at AKL KIDANI and 22-27 at POLY.
Wow your staying at my bucket list resort AKL. I so desperately wish to stay there one day. I'm seeing Sugary Ray perform too, cant wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter