Oga’s Cantina??

Disney216

Earning My Ears
Hi, I’ve been trying to get reservations for Oga’s Cantina for my girlfriend and I’s anniversary since the 60 day out point. I was online and ready to go the second the openings were released. Website wouldn’t let me make any reservations so I called, waited 3 hours, and was told there aren’t openings and haven’t been for weeks despite what the website was saying. It’s not the end of the world but I’m still very frustrated.

Do we stand any chance of getting into Oga’s in the middle of September? I got in as a walk-in once before covid. Do they still accept walk-ins if it’s a party of 2?

UPDATE:
Thank you to everyone who suggested the reservation alert systems!! I was able to get Oga’s on September 17th at 4!

Last edited:
I tried at 60 days and put in various different times for that day. Even though I got nothing on my initial time, I got 2 different times after that. Try different specific times for your day.

Have you used one of the third party sites that offers reservation alert tracking? Those sites work well to find openings for you and send you an alert.

Keep trying. I've been trying to get one as well. And a couple of times I have found openings -- I just didn't want the time slots. So openings do appear, it's just a matter of checking multiple times.

Just keep checking constantly. I got ours about a week before our trip. Even when you're down there, check the app. Especially for same day and next day openings. I saw a few more that way too.

Do a reservation tracker, like mentioned above.

Also, look for reservations for four people. It’s a ridiculous quirk- a few times, I have been unable to get an Oga’s reservation for two, but four was available.

Touring Plans has a free reservation finder. Basically it'll text you or email you if a reservation spot opens on your date. You'll need to make a free account to use it, and when you get the notification grab it before someone else does. I would expect a spot to open up, though it may not be in the ideal time.
Thank
Touring Plans has a free reservation finder. Basically it'll text you or email you if a reservation spot opens on your date. You'll need to make a free account to use it, and when you get the notification grab it before someone else does. I would expect a spot to open up, though it may not be in the ideal time.

Thank you so much! I hadn’t thought of that. Honestly, I’m good with any time I can get! It’s not the end of the world if I can’t get in, but I really hope something works so my girlfriend can experience it!

The reservation finders are great. Touring Plans is free and I have had great success with that in the past. We are going to Disney in 2 weeks and I decided a few days ago to switch 2 of my park days, so needed to change reservations. I signed up for the paid subscription at ************ because I was changing so much with only 2 weeks to go. Just today, I got reservations for Oga’s at 3:10 on August 1 from the Mousewatchers alert.

The reservation finders are great. Touring Plans is free and I have had great success with that in the past. We are going to Disney in 2 weeks and I decided a few days ago to switch 2 of my park days, so needed to change reservations. I signed up for the paid subscription at ************ because I was changing so much with only 2 weeks to go. Just today, I got reservations for Oga’s at 3:10 on August 1 from the Mousewatchers alert.
That’s awesome!! Have fun!

Usually when I go it’s for a random day (pre covid at least) and not planned - all of this is new and confusing to me but I’m happy to learn!

Hi, I’ve been trying to get reservations for Oga’s Cantina for my girlfriend and I’s anniversary since the 60 day out point. I was online and ready to go the second the openings were released. Website wouldn’t let me make any reservations so I called, waited 3 hours, and was told there aren’t openings and haven’t been for weeks despite what the website was saying. It’s not the end of the world but I’m still very frustrated.

Do we stand any chance of getting into Oga’s in the middle of September? I got in as a walk-in once before covid. Do they still accept walk-ins if it’s a party of 2?
Search for 1:30pm, just snagged a reservation.

I was just about to say there are so many available all of a sudden for the week I am going. Either they are releasing more or some of the international travelers are cancelling because it is still iffy if that travel will be allowed. I have seen a lot of Be Our Guest and Oga's pop up this week. Haven't seen much by way of breakfast anywhere though.

It looks like a bunch of reservations for Oga's just dropped. See if you can snag one!!
It loaded for a really long time and then said there’s none available :( I’m going to keep trying!! I’ll be at Hollywood Studios on September 17th so I have some time but it’s so stressful!

With it being such a hot ticket, it's really important to keep at it. My wife was trying every day to get a reservation until she got one, and it wasn't easy. As I remember, we were checking for reservations from the hotel.

With it being such a hot ticket, it's really important to keep at it. My wife was trying every day to get a reservation until she got one, and it wasn't easy. As I remember, we were checking for reservations from the hotel.
I’m determined to keep trying! If I can’t get one, I really hope they accept walk ins from time to time. I haven’t been to Studios since covid started, but the time before I got in with a group of 3 around dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter