Oga’s Cantina??

Yes - keep checking. We had a last minute trip planned last week and there ended up being several openings that showed up. I checked several times a day. Not sure if mentioned, but I had great luck with mouse watchers, more so than TP.

Yes - keep checking. We had a last minute trip planned last week and there ended up being several openings that showed up. I checked several times a day. Not sure if mentioned, but I had great luck with mouse watchers, more so than TP.
Yes my mouse dining alerts started going off today is the only reason I got one.[/QUOTE]

Touring Plans has a free reservation finder. Basically it'll text you or email you if a reservation spot opens on your date. You'll need to make a free account to use it, and when you get the notification grab it before someone else does. I would expect a spot to open up, though it may not be in the ideal time.
Thank you so so much for telling me about Touring Plans! They sent a text a few minutes ago and I was able to get Oga’s on the day I’m going at 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter