Ohio DVC Owners

NEO, Summit County. We fly Southwest out of CLE. I have been disappointed in the lack of non-stops, but we typically fly for free, so you can’t beat that! DVC at BWV since 2008 (?).

Pittsburgh has multiple daily non stop flights from Southwest.

Sorry, didn't get quote on here. Won't let me delete post.

Last edited:

We’re supposed to close on our BLT resale on 05/02. I think the current owner has a trip planned in late April. I’m wondering if our close is going to be delayed. I hope they don’t back out if their trip is cancelled.

O H I O ! Hello fellow buckeyes! I am in Columbus and always fly direct through Southwest. I feel blessed to have a hub here which allows for 2 free checked bags and a direct flight. If only I hadnt had to cancel my spring break trip which was to start next week, I would be even more grateful!

Hi! I am on the east side of Cleveland as well! My family owns at BWV! I fly out of CLE, have used Akron in the past, now it's just easiest to do CLE. Was there last month for my annual Fairy Tale Challenge with RunDisney.

Hi! I am on the east side of Cleveland as well! My family owns at BWV! I fly out of CLE, have used Akron in the past, now it's just easiest to do CLE. Was there last month for my annual Fairy Tale Challenge with RunDisney.
I have never flown out of Akron but I do check prices out of CAK, CLE and PIT. Not quite as good since Air Tran left. I am about an hour from Cleveland and Akron airport and two hours to Pittsburgh airport. We are in Geauga County. I grew up on the Eastside in Mayfield.

I have never flown out of Akron but I do check prices out of CAK, CLE and PIT. Not quite as good since Air Tran left. I am about an hour from Cleveland and Akron airport and two hours to Pittsburgh airport. We are in Geauga County. I grew up on the Eastside in Mayfield.

I work in the Mayfield area, in Highland Heights. Also, my sister lives in Chardon. Haven't used CAK in awhile, but I have checked it. CLE is just easier for drop off/pick up for me these days. I do hate how limited the options for nonstop are. I miss the SW flights they used to have. Once in awhile I'll find a nonstop on SW but it's never when I need it! I do like Frontier, that's first choice with the nonstop options we have.

I work in the Mayfield area, in Highland Heights. Also, my sister lives in Chardon. Haven't used CAK in awhile, but I have checked it. CLE is just easier for drop off/pick up for me these days. I do hate how limited the options for nonstop are. I miss the SW flights they used to have. Once in awhile I'll find a nonstop on SW but it's never when I need it! I do like Frontier, that's first choice with the nonstop options we have.
[/
Pittsburgh has a lot of daily Southwest flights. We live in Chardon and it takes a little over two hours to get there. We usually fly United out of Cleveland since my wife and I have United Cards and the four of us get the luggage for free. We drove last time since my son was doing an internship in Virginia and we picked him up on the way.

Saratoga and Animal Kingdom (Jambo). We are in Lake County. We usually travel in December, sometimes early October.

Saratoga and Animal Kingdom (Jambo). We are in Lake County. We usually travel in December, sometimes early October.
My wife works in a school and my younger son just started college so summer seems to be the only time we can all go.

Just became owners yesterday when our sale finally went through. BLT. Our first real trip to disney was in January and we rented points at the poly. The trip was incredible and prior to renting we had done heavy research into DVC. After the trip we knew we wanted to be owners so we found a resale contract. Looking forward to many more trips. We are in lake county.

Just became owners yesterday when our sale finally went through. BLT. Our first real trip to disney was in January and we rented points at the poly. The trip was incredible and prior to renting we had done heavy research into DVC. After the trip we knew we wanted to be owners so we found a resale contract. Looking forward to many more trips. We are in lake county.
We are in process of buying BLT resale also. Current owner couldn’t close until after May 2. I am thinking they had a trip planned in late April. If they have to reschedule, I am not sure what will happen.

My fiance and I just received our Blue cards in the mail which was exciting but also disappointing knowing Disney is closed right now.

My fiance and I just received our Blue cards in the mail which was exciting but also disappointing knowing Disney is closed right now.

Terrible luck but you will get there. Don’t forget to schedule your first “welcome home“ by phone. In case you did not know, Disney will make sure and get inventory for you even at sold out resorts. They will only do this for your first trip and only if you do it by phone.

We were fortunate enough to have our first welcome home (we own at Riviera) the first week of March, right before the virus shut everything down.

Uniontown/North Canton members here!! I miss the days of flying Airtran out of CAK.. It was so easy and 69.00 each way was the best.. It seems air is getting worse and worse. Cleveland really doesn't have any good pricing. Frontier is OK but I wish the resorts would have airline check in for Frontier. We have flown out of Pittsburgh the last few times.

We have been members since 2007. We own at AK, Poly and CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter