Ohio DVC Owners

NE Ohio here - OKW owners from Medina County. We have only flown Southwest out of CLE and Akron. I was so sad to see Southwest pull out of Akron. We live closer to CLE but, loved The smaller, much nicer Akron airport employees. We love the flexibility Southwest gives if we rearrange our dates or cancel. They have been very generous to us and such friendly staff.

Northwest Ohio here. We own at SSR and BWV. We fly out of CLE or DTW - Detroit is a little closer but I always check both to see who has the best prices. Most of the time we fly Spirit but have used Frontier and Southwest before.

Northwest Ohio here. We own at SSR and BWV. We fly out of CLE or DTW - Detroit is a little closer but I always check both to see who has the best prices. Most of the time we fly Spirit but have used Frontier and Southwest before.
We flew out of DTW in January and it was smooth until we tried to leave. Had to deice twice but, that's the gamble in the winter.

So anyone going down to WDW soon? We don't have any 2020 points. Banking our 2021 points and borrowing 2023 points so we can get a villa in 2022.

After moving stuff around a million times, we are taking our “Welcome Home” stay in a few weeks. We ultimately decided to skip this parks this time and head there before they open. We are forfeiting our flights and taking a road trip. We have HHI booked for a night on our way down, 5 nights at AKV and then head over to Vero Beach for 2 nights.

So anyone going down to WDW soon? We don't have any 2020 points. Banking our 2021 points and borrowing 2023 points so we can get a villa in 2022.
SSR owners from Cincy. Just bought our second contract and it had 100 2019 points banked from 2018 so we had to get something on the books by September 30th. Doing a split stay between BCV, CCV, and SSR in July.

Sept 22 at BWV for a few days then flying to stay at Aulani from the 26-Oct 2. Originally we had planned a few days at WDW so we could enjoy the Food and Wine Fest but who knows if the Fest will happen. Oh well, I will be in my happy place and that's all that matters.

We got our DVC email with our sign on a few weeks ago. I signed in and created my login. A couple of weeks later I signed in to see if our points were showing. We were not supposed to have any 2020 points. The previous owner must not have used all their points. We have 132 points showing for 2020. 125 were banked so we can not bank them. We decided to take a resort only trip in August. We have two nights at the Poly on a studio and two nights in a BLT 1BR villa.

I recently booked a 6 night stay at the Poly with Lake view in January 2021. I'm a little regretful because there are no dining plans as of right now but hopefully later in the year, they are able to put out a modified DDP. 🤞🏼 It helps me budget out vacations easier.

We have Dec 17-22nd booked for VGF. We have vacationed in May the past two years and was excited to get back to our Christmas trips again. Praying that we can get tickets. We are from Cincy and usually drive for the May trips and fly for the December trips.

Any Ohioans have trips planned soon? In light of the governor's announcement today regarding travel, curious if you're changing plans...I'm on the fence...

Any Ohioans have trips planned soon? In light of the governor's announcement today regarding travel, curious if you're changing plans...I'm on the fence...
I may have to consider changing plans. Supposed to go next month.

I don’t have anything planned in the near term. I would still go since I’m working from home until at least the 1st of next year.

Where does dewine get the Florida positivity rate though? His graphic showed 19% but it was around 11% yesterday in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter