• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok, anyone going in Dec 2005?

erinz

DIS Veteran
I had to start this thread becuase I'm going crazy waiting and planning here and wanted company!:wave2:

Anyone going in December 2005? Do you know where you are going to stay yet?

My DH, DD (will be 11)and I are desperately wanting to stay in the CR, tower room. At first I thought 'NO WAY'. I never thought we could ever afford something like that. But now I'm determined to find a way! This may be the last trip our DD will want to take with 'mom and dad' and I want to make it SO SPECIAL!

We have to wait over a year for the AP rates to come out! I can't stand it!:bounce:

We will be going the first part of December 2005,we have been going first part of December since 1992.We stay at Old Key West Resort.We are DVC owners and that's our home resort.You could get your Hoop Dee Doo Review dinner reservations now.::yes:: :wave2:

We just got back from our first trip with DD (turning 2 on Sunday!) She enjoyed the trip so much! But we are all worn out! DH and I have decided that we MUST stay onsite next time and we are planning early Dec. 2005 for our next trip. We really want to do CR tower as well, but with baby #2 on the way we think we will have to start out with a Value resort.

Planning a trip for Dec 2006. Will be taking another of my DGDs. Will probably stay at VWL then too. My DD and her DD who will be 4 by then may go with us too. I love to plan ahead. Hope to be going to Hawaii with my DH sometime in 2005. He is not a big WDW fan, but I make up for it. My DGD told me I was a disney gramma.:wave2:

No, but I'm going May 2005, which seems terribly far away, so I can sympathize with the craziness!

One good thing about your trip being that far away, you have plenty of time to budget, plan, save, and plan some more!

I only wish we could go in December, I'd love to go the MMVMCP, but DH doesn't like to fly in the winter............

Steph

I am also hoping to go Dec. 05. We are going this October for another MNSSHP but I am dying to try the Christmas party. If we do go we will stay at WL because I hear the decorations there are amazing.

We're going in October 2005 and I'm with you, it can't come fast enough!! :p I feel like I've been planning forever, but now my sister and her family have decided to come so I've been giving her info which takes my mind off of our planning for a while!

I'm planning a late November/early December trip in 2005. I want to stay at AKL for 2-3 days then move over to a value resort for the remainder of the visit since we'll be doing parks those days.

Hey, maybe we will hit at the same time. We were planning our next trip to the world to be either the first couple weeks of Nov. or Dec. 2006. We have decided on Dec. due to the decorations that I hear everyone talking about. Also MVMCP.

Danny1649....If you have gone every year since 1992, please give us some insight on the weather and crowds. Thanks so much!!:tongue:

We hope to be going to Boardwalk Villas for Christmas 2005. We're crossing our fingers!!

:wave:

Beca

I should be going December 2005... I like going that time of year. I am DVC so I will put my request in for OKW in Jan and then decide based on where friends are staying if I want to move or not :)

God wilimg we will be going in early Dec. We will be staying at one of DVC resorts.

Me too! I just talked to hubby about it this a.m. I don't think I can talk him into going this Christmas, but he did agree to 2005. We're going to try out Pop this time...now I have to set up the looooong countdown. :earseek:

We go the first or second week every Dec. Will stay at BWV or BCV. Love those Christmas decorations!!

We're going December of '05 and I CANNOT wait. We went December '01 and '02 and absolutely love it....we missed '03 because I had a baby 11/1/03 and we're missing this December because DH got a new job and now although he will have vacation he won't have enough seniority to get to use it in December. So we aren't going until 2005 - but we are going in May with friends and then our December trip when Sammi will be 2. If we have to give one up due to finances it will be the May trip - I LOVE LOVE LOVE December in Disney.

Were going this Dec. and next Dec. I cannot wait next were going to stay at the WL...::yes::

Hee hee hee...

I notice a lot of "obsessive" DVC'ers are posting here (myself included).

It's hard NOT to plan those points, isnt it?

:wave:

Beca

Yes, next WDW trip will be in December 2005 if we are not living in Orlando by then. We are shooting for spring or summer of 2005 for the move. Even if we are living there I would like to stay at WDW for a long weekend for Thanksgiving or Christmas 2005!

I just got back and I can't wait to go again. Crazy! Anyway, I am very much hoping to go back September of 2005 (IF NOT SOONER!!!) It does seem a very long way away indeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter