• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok, anyone going in Dec 2005?

US Too; we are planning on first week of December 05, probably BCV. It seems so far away, but I love the planning!

We'll be going Dec 16 -24 @ the Pop. I can't wait this is going to be my dream trip to Disney. I've always wanted to go during Christmas and now I am. I love to plan.

I am secretly planning for December 2005. SHH! Don't tell DH! :p ;) :D

I have saved staying at the WL specifically for Christmas. Can't wait! :)

My boyfriend and I are thinking of going either the first two weeks of November or the first week of December. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which time would be better as far as crowds and weather?
If we stay onsite it will be at the polynesian, and if we stay offsite, it will be comfort suites maingate east but haven't decided yet as we have lots of time.
This is going to be the only part of the trip that will be planned, we are just going to go and when we wake up each morning, we will decied then what the day intails. Exciting for Sure!!!!!! :cloud9: :lovestruc :cloud9:

I think I will plan a trip for Dec of 2005. I have to work Christmas that year (nurse) & feel like I should do something supper special to make up for it. I'll wait until we get back for WDW next month to start really planning. :)

We're going to the Port Orleans FQ from 12/23-12/29. We were also able to get PS/reservation at the Hoop De Doo Revue for the day after Christmas.

Have a great time!!!

We are going December 2005. I think that we will be doing the 4 day land/3 day sea combo. I will book them separately though because I want to stay at ASMo or Pop and don't want an Ultimate Park Hopper for 4 days. Can't wait to see Disney at Christmas. This will be our families Christmas gifts to each other, but we are not telling our sons (12 and 15). Can't wait.

PS Can someone tell me how to add a counter to my responses??Although it may be kindof depressing to see how far away it is.

:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We are! VWL for 4 nights in a studio, and we've already invited dear friends who have NEVER been to WDW to come, and we'll borrow points for them to stay in a studio as well.

This afternoon, I took out the Member's book and went over our '05 plans, I can begin making ressies later this month!

We love WDW at Christmastime, it was magic we experienced for the first time in '02. We will always try to go then, I'm so glad the Osborne lights are going to be there this year. Mom turns 85 with us this year, and she's never seen them.

Bobbi:boat:

Blythep, you can get a countdown Here. I should bookmark that I've changed mine so many times.

I just can't decide. I'm considering December 2005, or October, or September...ugh. :rolleyes: :confused:

Hi jcemom!

I feel a little better when I see your count-down timer is about the same as mine!

Have you gone in September before? If so, how was it?

Nope, the only times I've ever been are February and June! I PM'd you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter