After food and a nap here are some pics

null_zps3f1c6c45.jpg

null_zps007bb832.jpg

null_zpsfbce4916.jpg

null_zps8ded3a65.jpg

null_zps0ee63125.jpg

null_zpsb1165883.jpg

812, I Bdrm ocean view

Glad Aulani is making more sense. Thanks for posting your photos! It looks like you have a great view.

Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Amazing what food and sleep can do! Stressed bc only have two days here and I'm just now getti my bearings. More pics tonite! :)

Well, it looks like you found the lazy river.
It does seem like a maze at first until you get the lay of the land (or water) so to speak. I do have to agree about the food situation though.
Enjoy the rest of your trip :thumbsup2

Loving your pics ...and your cute pink toe nail polish from the waterslide slide shot! Looks like you are getting the lay of the land down fine now.:thumbsup2

It looks beautiful. Glad you are having a better time and enjoying the resort more.

You labeled one picture "lamp I want". You do know they sell those in Kalepa's Store, right? And they will ship it home for you so you don't have to lug it back on the airplane!

Thank you! The pics are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot wait for our Aulani trip May 2014!:cheer2::cheer2:

Wow, beautiful pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Adult pool looks VERY QUIET AND RELAXING! pixiedust:

Quick question regarding the Mickey themed food - The Mickey Waffles and Mickey Chocolate Cookie looking dessert you posted an image of - are they available in the new cafe now or must we still dine in Ama Ama or Makahiki to get them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter