Ok aulani not so bad

Quick question regarding the Mickey themed food - The Mickey Waffles and Mickey Chocolate Cookie looking dessert you posted an image of - are they available in the new cafe now or must we still dine in Ama Ama or Makahiki to get them?

Cookie thing I think was in new cafe. Waffles in makahiki breakfast only that I saw

Glad you guys enjoyed pics. Leaving this board bc of nasty people in my other thread. Ill stick elsewhere for my Disney stuff :)

Cookie thing I think was in new cafe. Waffles in makahiki breakfast only that I saw

Glad you guys enjoyed pics. Leaving this board bc of nasty people in my other thread. Ill stick elsewhere for my Disney stuff :)

I saw that other thread and I agree it was excessive, please don't let a few bad trolls ruin the DIS for you, it was unfortunate that people felt the need to be so mean, but there are lots of nice people on here as well!! Glad your vacation improved.
I understand that sometimes on vacation you just feel so tired and overwhelmed that what should be easy is now hard, or something you were looking forward to is a disappointment. For me it was the first time I went to the Khan a Khalili bazaar in Egypt... I was a seasoned traveler, had been in Egypt before, and was excited for shopping... but I was totally overwhelmed. It took another trip to Cairo a few years later to finally feel like I 'conquered' the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter