OK DISers. Do you know someone personally that has the Virus?

Do You know someone personally with the Virus?

• yes

Votes: 273 55.3%
  • no

Votes: 203 41.1%
  • other

Votes: 18 3.6%

• Total voters
I didn’t until this morning. My son in law’s principal and his wife just tested positive. The principal has been working in his office this summer with staff, so they are now exposed and I’m assuming on voluntary quarantine. If this had happened with schools open.....

updated to add: The wife is a nurse in a local hospital working in the Covid unit.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I wanted to say thank You. My husband is not on a respirator, he is on High-flow oxygen, if I got that right, I spoke to the Dr, and was saying and describing the new. change of oxygen, but right Now, no need for the respirator.
great thank goodness. The Dr. Said we are not out of the woods, he is really sick, they did another. X-ray, One lung is weak, the other has a very bad case of pneumonia, fever, and bad headaches. I have not even gotten A text from my husband, so he must not be able, i sent him with his phone and charger. I understand. The Dr or nurse will try to keep me on a call list, it’s at least once per day, I asked when he thought he may come home, and he was quite frank, he said they are doing all they can, but he is still in the most dangerous stage, the breathing and pneumonia part. 😕

I have been going out of my mind with worry, aNd have no fever, unsure if it’s stress, the virus, allergies, but I’ve not been well, the nights are the worst. Thankfully my son is fine,
How is he doing?????

Hello everyone, I wanted to say thank You. My husband is not on a respirator, he is on High-flow oxygen, if I got that right, I spoke to the Dr, and was saying and describing the new. change of oxygen, but right Now, no need for the respirator.
great thank goodness. The Dr. Said we are not out of the woods, he is really sick, they did another. X-ray, One lung is weak, the other has a very bad case of pneumonia, fever, and bad headaches. I have not even gotten A text from my husband, so he must not be able, i sent him with his phone and charger. I understand. The Dr or nurse will try to keep me on a call list, it’s at least once per day, I asked when he thought he may come home, and he was quite frank, he said they are doing all they can, but he is still in the most dangerous stage, the breathing and pneumonia part. 😕

I have been going out of my mind with worry, aNd have no fever, unsure if it’s stress, the virus, allergies, but I’ve not been well, the nights are the worst. Thankfully my son is fine,
I continue to pray for your family. :grouphug:

How is he doing?????

Ty for asking. And ty to everyone for thoughts and prayers also. ❤ He is feeling much better, and is coming home today. I have the windows open, airing out everything.
It has been a really rough time, just kind of been in hiding through the past weekend.
Thanks again,

Thinking of everyone else going through this

Ty for asking. And ty to everyone for thoughts and prayers also. ❤ He is feeling much better, and is coming home today. I have the windows open, airing out everything.
It has been a really rough time, just kind of been in hiding through the past weekend.
Thanks again,

Wonderful news. You must be so relieved. :flower3:

Thanks again,

So thankful for the good news!!!!!

Thanks again,

That is wonderful news. Thank you for the happy update :)

And now that person's elderly parents are also both positive for COVID-19. This is very bad.

Fortunately all three of our church members have recovered. We were all very concerned about the parents, but everything worked out!

Meanwhile, my daughter works as a hospice music therapist, mostly with the elderly, and has lost several patients to COVID-19.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter