***OLD***DisDivas and Family October Mini Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to arrange a group photo for this meet. We can steal a location from Stacerita's ideas and post a time to meet. It seems like we will have a large group with lots of innovative costumes!:thumbsup2

Just saying hi! :wave2:

I'm not sure what I want to be. I'm thinking something from the 40s or so. What do you ladies suggest for me? I can post more photos of myself to help you out. I have no clue yet. :confused3

When I meet you on your b-day and have a drink or two in me, I am sure I will have a few ideas!:banana:

We need to arrange a group photo for this meet. We can steal a location from Stacerita's ideas and post a time to meet. It seems like we will have a large group with lots of innovative costumes!:thumbsup2

I think that would be a great idea. :thumbsup2

oh Bridgette that's so cute!!!! I'm running all the numbers tonight to see if we can make this trip. I will post when I know for sure. :)

I'm still considering the Alice theme but I'm now considering being the Queen of Hearts instead and having DD9 be Alice, I'm just not sure yet.....

What was the weather like last year at this event?

My mom and i have decided to dress up. So I've been thinking of costumes that would be comfy and cute.

I may be a fairy and my mom a fairy god mother!:goodvibes

Heyyy i just remembered I have a Big Mad Hatter Hat.. i could make a cute costume for my mom that she would like. hhmmmm.. i have to go check into this.

:eek: I ADORE this dress.... if I can sell more stuff on ebay then maybe I can afford it.

http://www.unique-vintage.com/lolita-girl-sleeve-haute-dress-p-3530.html

I'd totally wear it again too!

OMG, I love that dress too!!!! That is so cute!!

What was the weather like last year at this event?

My mom and i have decided to dress up. So I've been thinking of costumes that would be comfy and cute.

I may be a fairy and my mom a fairy god mother!:goodvibes

Awww, that would be adorable!!!! Or you could be a Fairy Godmother in Training. :)

Fun ideas everyone has!

I just saw a cute Mrs Potts and chip costume.... a funnY mixed drink costume.. and everytime i think i know what my mom and i will dress up as i find something else. Now i'm thinking we will be 50's girls with poodle skirts and bobby socks!

That's a hot dress, boo!

Alright.. i updated this again..I'm going to be alice in wonderland but in black and red instead of white and blue.. that will be a fun pic Linda.. alice and goth alice! After all it's halloween.. might as well go for it.

I still like the 50's poodle skirt idea.. i think that will work great for my mom!

Cute dress Bridgette!

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/ has some cute clothes as well. Some of them go up to 2x also.

I had mentioned group pictures before at the start of the party before our costumes are 'old' and we split for the night. Only a couple of people liked the idea then, I'm glad to see more interest now. It would be a shame to miss the opportunity.

I love all of your costume ideas. We are going to be one good looking group! :thumbsup2

I just added Kelly to the trip's list. I had missed that she was coming, sorry Kelly! :flower3:

Everyone, let me know if I need to change anything for you on the front page.

Thanks! :hippie:

I'm up for the group pic anytime, but I think that the beginning sounds like the best idea.

A group pic is such a great idea:thumbsup2

Well tonight we went to my parents and my mom said.. i wanna be the Queen of Hearts! So I said ..alrightY..and we started drawing her a queen of hearts costume. When i come back from vegas we will start getting the fabric for it and make it up.

Mine as a gothic alice will be easy.. Just exchange black and red where the alice costume is white and blue.

Yea for costume fun!

Bridgette, you would look so cute in that dress and yes, it can be used afterwards.:banana:

OMG I love that dress too--if it was in my size I would SO buy it!

Dawn--so you're going the costume route too? Sigh. You're going to make me break down and do a costume aren't you?

Hmmmm. Sexy Indian maiden maybe? That would be quite the costume (it would have to be!)

You know you want to wear a costume Cheryl. All the cool kids will be wearing them. :lmao:

You're going to make me break down and do a costume aren't you?
YES! lol
Seriously, it can be fun. There are a lot more choices out there now that Halloween is so popular. And it can be as simple or as elaborate as you'd like.

No pressure, but if you do decide to dress up, just wanted you to know there are lots of choices out there. :thumbsup2

You know you want to wear a costume Cheryl. All the cool kids will be wearing them. :lmao:
:rotfl2:

Bridgette, love that dress!!

And I love all the ideas being tossed around. So fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter