Old Glory

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
62Snow_1-5-2003-med.jpg

I recently took this photo of Old Glory in front of my house. I went outside to get some night time snow photos, as I walked out my front door and looked up, there was Old Glory, she looked so beautiful waving in the snow. I just had to take a photo of her.

I sent this photo into my ISP Comcast.net and they put it in their photo of the day segment, I was so excited when I saw it on Comcast's home page. It's the first photo I ever submitted for photo of the day.

Verandah Man-

I'm looking forward to seeing your picture, but all I see is a red x.

Am I doing something wrong??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

When I went to preview the photo showed up, then when I submitted it all I got was the red X myself. Sorry!

Some photos I send are visable and others are not, I don't know why, I send them all the same way.

I looked at the picture by copying the url into a new window. That is a beautiful shot and I can see why they picked that for the photo of the day! :)

America's COLOR'S never run.....even in bad weather.....very nice! :):):)...thank You for sharing that! :):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter