OMG, I Think We're Going Again...

Mom2R&D

Mouseketeer
I've been so out of the WDW loop because I didn't think I'd be going anytime soon (we went last June)...

BUT...

read about the Fairytale Package and DH said "Let's do it!".

I am beside myself with excitement. :) :) :)

We haven't finalized anything yet (ohh, the torture) but we might be going the last week of August! :cool:

Just had to share my over exuberence with someone.

That's great...have fun!
grinning-smiley-002.gif

Mom2R&D,

I share your excitement! It took me 5 years to get DH to go back to WDW after our first family trip in '97 (his first time). We had such a good time on our trip in Nov/Dec, that he decided a couple months ago he wants to go back--this year!! :bounce: :bounce:

Isn't it great when the DH WANTS to go back!!

:teeth: Have a wonderful trip!!

Aiigh! We went last August and hadn't planned to return until 2005, but I just found out about the Fairytale Package this morning, and really, really want to head back again this year!

After all, it would be insane to not take advantage of such a fantastic deal, right??

Right??? I'm almost convinced - help me out!!! :)

Great news...!

Have fun planning... we are there that week too! Just over three months away.. better get moving.

>>^..^<<

I do believe I am worse than you are. We were just there again in April. 4 very cram packed busy days. Didn't feel at all like a vacation. When Fairytale came out...........and we are DC members I couldn't pass it up either. We are going for 7 whole wonderful days back to ASMo so we can *enjoy* it this time. I am having a yard sale to pay for the extra trip. (um, yes I have enough stuff to pay for the whole thing). I know how you feel, I am soooooo excited. I'm chair dancing and waving my napkin around in glee. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Doin' the happy dance here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter