• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

One down, one to go (waitlist)

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
I called today to make sure I was on the 30 day wait list for my Dec trip. MS told me that I was on the 30 wait list from the get-go and they would call me when it became available. I started asking about alternatives, in case my wait list didn't become available, and she found one night that I had requested! YEA - one down, one to go! I have to wonder, did that night become available while I was on the phone with MS? I wonder if I would have gotten it if I hadn't called today.

Whew, I can almost stop sweating.

D4D

This has happned to us in the past as well and is why I always suggest that people call MS every once in a while when they are waitlisted.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter