OneNote Disney Notebook - Download Link in First Post

Mocharilla

DIS Veteran
Alright. I'm not giving this out anymore. Sorry, guys. I barely have time to do anything while planning a wedding and moving, let alone try and find this file that's on some harddrive somewhere and send it to everyone.

Maybe in the future when things settle done, but not right now.

Sorry!:flower3:

Update: Reign uploaded this to be easily downloadable for those still wanting it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?3utnt38n29q04hd

I would be defiantly interested, I also love Onenote and use it for class all the time.

-Neal

Cool. One person is good enough for me!

I'm still working on it, but I'll make a post once I finish, offering it to people.

I have no clue what One Note is, but as a compulsive planner, I'm very interested in knowing. :)

I would love to see it once you complete it. I am only just beginning to plan for '09 so I am looking for anything to help me out.:)

I would like to see what you do. I have OneNote, however I cannot say I have ever used it. So not only will your design help me plan my trip for August...I am a PLANNER:scared1: I can drive people crazy with my planning but it makes me feel better. It will also allow me to see what can actually be done using OneNote. Many thanks for the offer.

:) Patti

I'm glad to see people will get use out of it if I do it!! I'm definatly going to save a template version for you guys to use and edit as you see fit.

Count me in!! I too am just learning the ins & outs of OneNote, this will be a great way to learn to do more with the program!!! Thanks Mocharilla :cool1:

Yeah, Onenote has to be one of the most useful programs i have used. I got it as a welcome gift freshman year, from my school. It has been such a valuable tool, especially since i try to use my computer for notes when ever possible.

Trying to take notes from a power point, while the professor is going through them quite fast. Hnadwriting just takes way too long, but Onenote to the resucue :rotfl:

-Neal

Wow! Quite a response. I'm working on putting this together right now. Anyone have some requests on top of what I'd already said?

If you guys leave me an e-mail or pm it to me, I'll send you guys a copy as soon as it's done. Otherwise, I'll also post a new "completed" thread for you guys to leave me them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter