OneNote Disney Notebook - Download Link in First Post

Alright, I sent out the e-mail to the first people. Everyone up to pasofan and all the PMs recieved before this was posted. Let me know if you didn't recieve it.

If anyone else leaves/PMs me their e-mail, I'll send it to them.

Hope you all enjoy!

Alright, I sent out the e-mail to the first people. Everyone up to pasofan and all the PMs recieved before this was posted. Let me know if you didn't recieve it.

If anyone else leaves/PMs me their e-mail, I'll send it to them.

Hope you all enjoy!

Hi,

I PM'd you a couple of days ago, but I haven't gotten an email yet. My email is from gmail.com and the user name is mathie.girl (sorry about the secrecy, I just don't want spam!).

Thanks,
Leslie

Hi,

I PM'd you a couple of days ago, but I haven't gotten an email yet. My email is from gmail.com and the user name is mathie.girl (sorry about the secrecy, I just don't want spam!).

Thanks,
Leslie

Hm, it's one of the ones I sent it to. That's really strange. When I send the next batch tonight, I'll resend it to you again.

Sorry, I forgot to leave my email address.....sntdulaney@comcast.net. I have been waiting patiently. Can't wait!!!

Thanks!

Alright, sent through TenLuvsDisney.

I'll send another batch out tomorrow around noon, and another tomorrow night. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter