Online booking tool messed up

Cyberc1978

DIS Veteran
I logged in to make a reservation and my points are messed up, and all of a sudden I have a Rivera contract with a December UY.

I don’t own Rivera nor do I have a December UY. I can’t even recognize the contract number, it’s not mine.

If I try to make a reservation all of my contracts have 7 points available :oops: two contracts actually have none and the last one have way more than 7.

anyone else experienced this before? :oops:

Did you have a ressie that Disney cancels back in the spring that used borrowed points that DVC ‘restored’? mine ended up being given back to me as RIV points

Do you have any transferred or OTU points in your account? Or did you have any 2018 points that were extended until November 30th,

It seems that anyone with banked 2018 extended were actually given RIV points and not their own.

So, that RIV contract could be there from that as others have seen it,

I had transferred BWV points and I now have that as a contract with the 16 points to use for reservations.

They updated today so transferred and OTU are bookable online. Not sure what is up with the rest.

Did you have a ressie that Disney cancels back in the spring that used borrowed points that DVC ‘restored’? mine ended up being given back to me as RIV points

No but I had June points that Disney extended to end of November. Could that be it.

Do you have any transferred or OTU points in your account? Or did you have any 2018 points that were extended until November 30th,

It seems that anyone with banked 2018 extended were actually given RIV points and not their own.

So, that RIV contract could be there from that as others have seen it,

I had transferred BWV points and I now have that as a contract with the 16 points to use for reservations.

They updated today so transferred and OTU are bookable online. Not sure what is up with the rest.
I had 2018 points extended.

Are you saying that transferred in points and OTU points are viewable and usable online as of today?

No but I had June points that Disney extended to end of November. Could that be it.

Yup! It seems that the points that were extended were actually RIV points that were given to members and not an extension of their own points,

If those points are in a reservation, or used, that is why it says 0

I had 2018 points extended.

Are you saying that transferred in points and OTU points are viewable and usable online as of today?

Yes, They can be used, You will not seem them anywhere other than when you go to book and the temporary contract they are in shows up as an option to choose.

I believe they will be included In the total on the dashboard but when you go to Manage points they will not.

Yes, They can be used, You will not seem them anywhere other than when you go to book and the temporary contract they are in shows up as an option to choose.

I believe they will be included In the total on the dashboard but when you go to Manage points they will not.
That’s awesome. Where did you see/read this?

I don’t have transfers, but cannot book anything. It has been like this since morning. Anyone else??

I don’t have transfers, but cannot book anything. It has been like this since morning. Anyone else??

I can't book w/ one of our three use years.. it's just not in the dropdown at all. And I get Rex if I try to modify the reservation I currently have on that account.

Yup. Just trying to modified a reservation and I get the "We're working on it" 7 dwarves error page over and over. Ive been trying for 4 hours. Already tried multiple browsers and incognito modes. Just standard points.

On hold now and "Call volume is high", so Im guessing a lot of people are having the issue.

Yup. Just trying to modified a reservation and I get the "We're working on it" 7 dwarves error page over and over. Ive been trying for 4 hours. Already tried multiple browsers and incognito modes. Just standard points.

On hold now and "Call volume is high", so Im guessing a lot of people are having the issue.
Thanks...I get Rex saying “Nothing to see here!”

Just got off the phone with DVC MS. According to the rep I spoke with, who fixed my issue FYI, there’s a bug where resale contracts are unable to borrow ANY points (put on your tin foil hats). I was switching room types and needed less than 10 points from 2020 Oct UY. Nowhere near the restricted limited FYI.

In addition the webpage itself is having issues. Per the same rep.

I saw the same RIV contract this am on my dashboard too! Probably because we did have an April trip that was cancelled and had banked points to use by NOV 30 but they are all in a reservation already so it showed 0 then showed my 2020 points left and didnt even show 2021 unless I clicked on that year. It was all so weird and I needed to modify my April 2021 trip as today was our 7 month mark. I didnt want to attempt online because we have a Sept reservation that I didnt want messed with and I wanted to make sure the 18 extra points we needed for april came from 2020 and not anywhere else. I did it over the phone this morning at 9:15 am. I cant trust points going the right places unless I have a live person walking through it!

At least for me there is still issues with the website as I can’t see my points on the dashboard nor am I able to make any reservations as my points does not show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter