Online check-in confusion (normal or a weird glitch?)

We checked in at WL on Thursday, did not use online check-in, and they told us one of our two rooms wasn’t ready, they would text us with the number when it was. (She told us we were next door to our other room, so we knew where it was)

We never got a text. We just tried our band on the door about 30 min after checking in and it worked.

So the texting is hit and miss even if you do regular check in
Just an update, we DID receive a text that our room was ready!!

At 5:57am today. . .

We checked out on Sunday.

We got an e-mail this afternoon that our room is not quite ready. And we also checked out on Sunday.

We have never, ever gotten the text. We always do online check-in, go straight to the front desk upon arrival, and when the room isn't ready, which is most of the time, they say they'll text us when it is. They verify my phone number, and we never get a text. We do get an e-mail, but the text would be so much easier!

I got our room ready text at 1:15am this morning and we checked out a week ago :rotfl:

I know the system is having huge issues (lots of people got the texts in the middle of the night) but it does go to show that it CAN work :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter