Only 1 AP and food discount question

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
Our family has one member that is a new AP holder. I see there's a discount on food at resorts. Is the discount on only the one person with the AP or can they make one purchase of everyones food and get the discount? For example, we are planning on getting refillable mugs and see there's a 10% discount. Will that only be on 1 or all 4? Thanks

Our family has one member that is a new AP holder. I see there's a discount on food at resorts. Is the discount on only the one person with the AP or can they make one purchase of everyones food and get the discount? For example, we are planning on getting refillable mugs and see there's a 10% discount. Will that only be on 1 or all 4? Thanks
Typically you only need one AP for the whole party at the table and the same with each transaction for merchandise.

The last time we went was in 2019, then we had a cheaper seasonal pass for one and the more expansive preferred pass that gives you the discount for the other person. We never had a problem with only one of us having the preferred pass that gives the discount: we always got it for both of us both at quickservice and table service locations. We have bought new passes for our upcoming trip in September and have done the same routine as last time. I don't think it will be a problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter