Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Has anyone experienced the queue getting to the end and the screen showing you back to the "Tickets Coming Soon" page?
I had that. I was confused and then saw the link that says something like Magic Key Holders login blah blah. and after I clicked that, I got the Disney login prompt and after logging in, it took me to the step where you purchase

I had that. I was confused and then saw the link that says something like Magic Key Holders login blah blah. and after I clicked that, I got the Disney login prompt and after logging in, it took me to the step where you purchase
Ahh! It had me log in too but, I didn't see the prompt to purchase tickets. However, I did notice my Magic Key isn't populating through the web when I attempted it so I am back in the queue and reattempting through the app. Thanks for the response!

That's insane that some are selling out! Disney knows exactly how many AP members it has, they should have enough tickets for them rather than push people back into another 5+ hour wait!

Now I'm getting stressed... I was right on at 9am and I'm STILL "more than an hour"

weird question - if I want to buy for a friend, do they need to be linked on my Disney app in order for me to get them a ticket too, or can I buy it and then send them the ticket number?

So I got screwed after being in queue since 848am. Basically tuen came up and of course just then is when my data signal on phone ( didn't have access to computer) decided to drop to barely two bars.

By time it for better..oh 10 minutes was up , and kept getting this error no matter what dates I chose. I literally have never had this issue over the last 5 years. I'm so frustrated.
Back in queue but highly doubt I'll make it so have to try again with EVERYONE else ugh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627_135034_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627_135034_Chrome.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 7
I have an unused queue at 22 minutes, if anyone would like to take it over. Claimed

Last edited:

I finally got back in and there are only seven open dates left (none are the date I want)! I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow...

So. Honestly. Buying OBB tickets should not be this stressful. Did it used to be like this? I don't feel like it used to be like this, que and all. Watching my phone like a hawk for 4 hours was lame. Anyway. They know they'll get my money. I'm going to need $268. Worth of snickers lol

My friend was getting ours and after almost 4 hours…tried to buy and kicked out and our Sept date is sold out. Fingers crossed for Thursday or I’ll have to break the news to my son. We already have hotel, airfare, and park tickets. We just won’t be able to attend the party.

My friend was getting ours and after almost 4 hours…tried to buy and kicked out and our Sept date is sold out. Fingers crossed for Thursday or I’ll have to break the news to my son. We already have hotel, airfare, and park tickets. We just won’t be able to attend the party.
This happened to me too. I received the sound that alarms that you are about to enter and when I completed my sign-in, nothing happened. Hoping for the best for you and your family!

This is weird because above I know the 28th and 1st were previously sold out. Why would they dynamically change availability like this
Yeah, I noticed that too when I refreshed the calendars, the availability was different. But no idea...it's possible that the inventory is live and if someone has a ticket(s) and was entering the name and payment information, those tickets were taken out of the queue. But if the payment doesn't complete, like they changed their mind, or their session crashed out, then those tickets go back in the pool?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter