Ooooooooooo! New Show is Up!!!

Woo hoo!!!

Thanks Corey & Will for getting it edited and up so quickly :)

We knew Pete left things in good hands :thumbsup2

Yes, it seems Will and Corey must really enjoy the editing process... because it may be one of their new roles when Pete gets back :) Never do a job better than the guy who normally does it, unless you want the job yourself...

-ExBellhop

I actually had it finished earlier today, but I decided to make you all wait a little. ;)

OMG I clicked on the Podcast and saw the April 15th show was up. I thought I lost a day and was going have to run to the Post Office to file my taxes.:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Dennis-

I apparently have serious ANTZ IN MY PANTZ I can't keep my brain in one spot long enough to fully listen it must be the trip coming up 34 days!!!!! prayin for toy story mania to be open!!!!

I believe it is spelt "yall"

I usually spell it "y'all" like my late Alabaman grandparents spelt it.
edit: My dad spells it "ya'll".

However, I don't have a southern accent or a northern one.

Thanks Cory and Will and who ever else worked so hard to get the show up! I am leaving early in the am for a trip to north Fla and I don't have an Ipod (or any MP3 player) and I was bummed that I was gonna have to wait till Friday to hear the show. I need to get an IPod so i'm not stuck staying so close to the computer desk! I'm willing to take orphaned or unwanted Ipod's! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have a great week and thanks again for keeping me company while I pack!

I usually spell it "y'all" like my late Alabaman grandparents spelt it.
edit: My dad spells it "ya'll".

However, I don't have a southern accent or a northern one.

"Y'all" is correct. The apostrophe is being used to replace the "ou" in "you." Can y'all tell I've been studying for a grammar, spelling, and punctuation test for my major? Just had a study session today, and my professor harped on apostrophes for a good 15 minutes.

BTW...thanks Corey and Will for getting the Podcast up so quickly! :worship: Off to listen to it now! :banana:

"Y'all" is correct. The apostrophe is being used to replace the "ou" in "you." Can y'all tell I've been studying for a grammar, spelling, and punctuation test for my major? Just had a study session today, and my professor harped on apostrophes for a good 15 minutes.

BTW...thanks Corey and Will for getting the Podcast up so quickly! :worship: Off to listen to it now! :banana:

I don't recommend listening to Bawb before a test on spelling and grammer, thats just gonna mess things up! :lmao:

:cheer2: :cheer2: Will speaks!!!!!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

We're so proud!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I've been wondering about him with Mindy being gone a bit and all....
good to hear he's okay ;)

and a BIG THANK YOU to CorEy and will for getting the show out so early! Y'all are awesome! (I'm not from the south, I just like the word!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter