Ordering cake for special occasion

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
Just wondering if anyone has ordered a cake or anything special to be waiting in the room when they arrived?We'll be celebrating dh's birthday next month and I thought it would be a nice surprise to order a cake. We'll be at the disneyland hotel.

If anyone has any information on how to go about this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Joanna

Wow- the birthday cake looks like it might be an option. Wonder if they will deliver it to the room. It's certainly more reasonable than the cakes at WDW.

I'll give them a call and find out.

Thanks for this

Joanna

I mentioned that we needed a birthday cake for DD on Valentine's Day when we booked and they added it to our reservation for £15. When I phoned to book a table at Inventions they then noted on our booking that we had requested a cake. Not sure about the room delivery option but I am sure they would try to help if you gave them a call.

Hi,

we booked a birthday cake in March 2003, but were told it had to be in one of the restaurants. Well worth the £15, though! We ordered ours for the Blue Lagoon and all the staff lined up and sang "happy birthday" - our son was so taken aback, he kept looking around to see who else was having a birthday as he didn't think it could possibly be for him. It was a chocolate cake and easily served 7 of us, with some spare.

Good luck on booking your cake, I think you only need to book it once your actually there, but i can't remember now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter