Ordering clothes that are Disney-esque.....Disney-ish?

4leobeans

Mouseketeer
Reading a few awesome trip reports, and seeing so many people sporting Disney clothing (both character printed and inspired) has got me wondering where Canadians order those items from?

We are planning a family trip for this fall (it will be our third), and I'd love to get some tees and dresses for us. For our first couple of trips, I had a lot of custom made dresses made for my girls, but, 1. That's just too much $ now, 2. They're getting older, and not as into dresses, and 3. I also have a boy :thumbsup2

I live in a remote community, and do almost all of my shopping online. I do expect to go out to "the city" at least once before our trip, but those trips are busy, and not specifically dedicated to shopping for Disney clothes:laughing:

I don't own any implements that can help me make my own designs, but will likely try the bleach method to make some simple designs.....

I'd love to hear where you shop, or if you have ideas for simple DIY products :goodvibes

Have you looked into the iron on transfer papers? You print the images using an ink jet printer and then iron them on shirts, the instructions come with the paper. Usually stores like Walmart or Staples has them. Michaels sells tshirts in many colors and sizes (both kids and adults)..

We have found great shirts at Redbubble and Teefury that are Disney ish, they are usually much faster to ship than from Etsy we have found.

Have you looked into the iron on transfer papers? You print the images using an ink jet printer and then iron them on shirts, the instructions come with the paper. Usually stores like Walmart or Staples has them. Michaels sells tshirts in many colors and sizes (both kids and adults)..

This is what I've done for our upcoming trip, the joy of Michaels is that they usually having coupons on their website too, I got my transfer paper for 40% off and they were doing 2 kids shirts for $7 so I stocked up on different sizes !!!

The DISboard forum Creative DISigns might be helpful for you as well. There are guidelines to follow though if requesting designs, etc. All that info is available in that forum.

Thanks for your answers! I checked out that t-shirt site....thanks! Put in a *substantial* (cough, cough) order, and can't wait to get it!

I have looked at the creative DISigns folder, but wants sure how it worked. I will read more thoroughly :thumbsup2

The Canadian websites of Old Navy and the Gap Canada both sell Disney clothing (free returns!) as do H&M and Forever21. Amazon.ca has a limited selection. The Walmart Canada website is dire, but I can usually find Disney stuff in store.

You can also order from JC Penny, Target and Kohls in the US. They all ship to Canada with added customs fees, but it's expensive and I imagine returns are awkward.

Good luck! :)

I second checking out the Gap website! Some really cute stuff right now...just do a search for Disney. They have a pair of girls grey leggings with silver Mickey heads all over them...super cute! I've also tried tye dying a Mickey head on t-shirts, that turned out pretty cool too!

I do shop occasionally at ON/Gap online, but didn't know H&M had a website....and forgot about Forever21 (I'm waaaay to old to ever go into the stores I think! :rotfl2:). Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter