OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am rich!!!! I paid £69.50 for 24 shares including their £12.50 cost which I assume means I bought at £2.37 .. I wonder if it is enough to sell and buy another disney break :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I thnk you'd still be at a loss if you sold now as I believe you'd incur another £12.50 charge. Now - once the shares reach the lofty heights of £2.90 you can start thinking about selling and booking a DLP break with the profits.......

So long as that break costs no more than 10p :lmao:

Evening all !! Haven't been around much recently. Have just been busy, doing what I don't know lol. We were away in Exeter at the weekend (long way to go for just one night :scared:) and I think I've just about recovered from the journey lol.

I thnk you'd still be at a loss if you sold now as I believe you'd incur another £12.50 charge. Now - once the shares reach the lofty heights of £2.90 you can start thinking about selling and booking a DLP break with the profits.......

Have they just started charging for this service? Don't remember paying anything extra when I bought them last year. Or perhaps I did pay something but didn't know about it? lol.

Evening all !! Haven't been around much recently. Have just been busy, doing what I don't know lol. We were away in Exeter at the weekend (long way to go for just one night :scared:) and I think I've just about recovered from the journey lol.

Have they just started charging for this service? Don't remember paying anything extra when I bought them last year. Or perhaps I did pay something but didn't know about it? lol.

Hello, yes I had to pay £12.50 charge to them, the only reason I got 24 shares rather than 20 was I transfered over £70 and decided to use it up - got 50p left!!!

They've always charged a processing (brokers) fee. It's a flat rate of £12.50 per transaction from what I understand, so it makes no difference whether you by 1 share or 1,000 or whether you buy or sell shares.

Sat here gutted, my team have just lost their first every cup final. I need a drink!!

Thank god we had the foresight to book our holiday at the beginning of the year.
As well as recently losing my job, some *idiot* broke into my car on sunday night, breaking the lock and stealing my radio. :furious: So in addition to everything else, I now have £250 excess to pay for my insurance and have lost my no claims! :sad:
I now absolutely cannot wait for my ticker to run out, I'm not worried about the spendies anymore, I just want to run away and pretend it isn't happening for a few days.
The (very slight) silver lining is that what with sitting around waiting for hire car companies and Green Flag to call me, I've been steaming ahead with our Trip Report and scrap book I've been trying to do since we got back from our first trip in August!

Sorry if I've dragged the mood down, just need to put it all out there! :charac2:

Goodnight to all. x

Good morning everybody - I'm staying home again today as I was ill again in the night :sad2:

Oh dear, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks - so do I. I don't really like being off from work - especially as I feel pretty well during the daytime, but I don't really want to pass it onto everybody in work as the four of us at home have all had it in the past week or two, so there's a good chance it would pass across to my colleagues who wouldn't be too happy with me.

I wish some of the staff I work with were as considerate as you!

I sit opposite a woman who brings everything to work with her for a few hours and then goes home at lunch time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter