Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no post since late last night ????? what happened, did you guys go out and get night jobs..:lmao:

Wow - it must have been the dancing empanadas! Everyone was in shock! :lmao:

So is that a record for this thread of "non" posting??!!!:rotfl:

Yesterday was really busy for me. We got soooo much done around the house, got the yard cut, I got my camper back from the dealer after getting some warranty work done. (Got a new back kitchen hatch. It doesn't leak any more!!!!!!) I also backed it into my driveway all by my self with no help and got it in there straight and in the right spot!!!!!!!!! I added a few pictures to my blog of the repairs and how the new hatch works better.

I just found some dancing empanadas, and wanted to share!

dancing_empanadas.jpg

:lmao: that just doesn't look right:lmao:

How many of you have found the crazy networking site of facebook? The dis is becoming my new facebook. I'll need to start a network on there for all of us Disney Addicts!! Heehee :)

ahh you see im not a face book nut but I am a myspace nut!! I got my page with disney all over it!! LOL If your on go ahead and add me.
myspace.com/onetinybyte

Wanted to post this here too, just for those that don't read the other thread ;) Just waiting for my mom to get out of the shower and we're on our way!!!

UPDATE

Beth's water just broke (at least we're pretty sure it did, considering all of a sudden she ran into the bathroom wondering why she had wet herself...lol).

We called the doctor and they're sending us to the hospital. Actually, we had just come back from lunch with our mom's, and we were all sitting at her mom's house when it all went down, so to speak.

We're missing a few things so my mom and I are going to go pick them up, and her mom and her are on the way to the hospital (she's not having any contractions or anything yet). Dad is on his way from the horse track, and we're all going to meet up at the hospital.

So I can't give you a definite winner yet, but it's REALLY close ;)

P.S. I'm trying to fight back the nerves right now...lol

I don't know when I'll get back online, might be a day or two, but the "three" of us will see you guys soon ;)

Wanted to post this here too, just for those that don't read the other thread ;) Just waiting for my mom to get out of the shower and we're on our way!!!

UPDATE

Beth's water just broke (at least we're pretty sure it did, considering all of a sudden she ran into the bathroom wondering why she had wet herself...lol).

We called the doctor and they're sending us to the hospital. Actually, we had just come back from lunch with our mom's, and we were all sitting at her mom's house when it all went down, so to speak.

We're missing a few things so my mom and I are going to go pick them up, and her mom and her are on the way to the hospital (she's not having any contractions or anything yet). Dad is on his way from the horse track, and we're all going to meet up at the hospital.

So I can't give you a definite winner yet, but it's REALLY close ;)

P.S. I'm trying to fight back the nerves right now...lol

I don't know when I'll get back online, might be a day or two, but the "three" of us will see you guys soon ;)

YAY.... You're about to be a DAD:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Tell her to hold that kid in, the date I guessed is days away!!! LOL Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter