Other than the Disney Springs Vera Bradley shop, where to find VB stuff in parks?

ppony

Artist in residence
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Last I was at WDW, Disney Springs was still being built. I know Vera Bradley has a shop there now. I'm wondering if that's the best place to find the most recent patterns, or if the parks are better? And where else in the parks can you find them? I know of MouseGears and a shop back by the back WS gate there, and you can find assorted pieces in some resort shops. Where else? Or have they limited where you can get them in the parks because of the store in Springs now?

The store on Main Street in MK has a large collection of the Vera Bradley bags. They also have them at the World of Disney at the Springs.
Side note if you go to the Vineland outlet malls they have a Disney outlet and I scored a Vera Bradley there at a very reasonable price. It’s hit or miss if they have them. There’s also a Vera Bradley store there

The store on Main Street in MK has a large collection of the Vera Bradley bags. They also have them at the World of Disney at the Springs.
Side note if you go to the Vineland outlet malls they have a Disney outlet and I scored a Vera Bradley there at a very reasonable price. It’s hit or miss if they have them. There’s also a Vera Bradley store there
Not any more. No VB in the stores on Main St in MK. I looked as recent as Friday
None at MouseGears in Epcot.
None at any of the parks
I've not looked at GF since June but they didn't have any then.
I've been looking for the new prints in the stores since the website doesn't offer the discount on VB but we can get it in the parks (AP)
I've not had a chance to go to DS to see what the store there has.

Last I was at WDW, Disney Springs was still being built. I know Vera Bradley has a shop there now. I'm wondering if that's the best place to find the most recent patterns, or if the parks are better? And where else in the parks can you find them? I know of MouseGears and a shop back by the back WS gate there, and you can find assorted pieces in some resort shops. Where else? Or have they limited where you can get them in the parks because of the store in Springs now?

They had VB in the parks well after the store at DS opened. Just not since the last pattern changes.

Not any more. No VB in the stores on Main St in MK. I looked as recent as Friday
None at MouseGears in Epcot.
None at any of the parks
I've not looked at GF since June but they didn't have any then.
I've been looking for the new prints in the stores since the website doesn't offer the discount on VB but we can get it in the parks (AP)

This is what I noticed in June too. We stopped at the Main Street Jeweler to see if I could find a wallet for my Mom as she's a Vera fan but there was nothing....

My wife needed to replace a worn VB bag while we were there the first week of August. There were maybe two Disney patterns in the DS store. Neither tickled her fancy, so she went with a non-Disney pattern.

I had never been in a VB store before that trip and I had a good chuckle at how many "Iconic" items they advertise in the store.

Seems like most of the park stores are going towards Dooney, Loungefly and one other brand I can't think of.

My wife needed to replace a worn VB bag while we were there the first week of August. There were maybe two Disney patterns in the DS store. Neither tickled her fancy, so she went with a non-Disney pattern.

I had never been in a VB store before that trip and I had a good chuckle at how many "Iconic" items they advertise in the store.

Seems like most of the park stores are going towards Dooney, Loungefly and one other brand I can't think of.
The bags made out of seat belts. Harvey something or other.

Harvey bags are gone from WDW. We’ve been looking all over this trip and the CMs said they disappeared overnight. They don’t know why. Lots of Dooney! Also Kate Spade. But no Harvey. :(

If you have a car and don't mind a short trip to Daytona Beach, there is a great VB outlet there. I've purchased many great items and they have various patterns to choose from.

Harvey bags are gone from WDW. We’ve been looking all over this trip and the CMs said they disappeared overnight. They don’t know why. Lots of Dooney! Also Kate Spade. But no Harvey. :(
Wow, curious. They were abundant at the end of Aug. I carry one I bought (the R2D2)
Could be a contract thing

ETA - they are still online

They are available on Shop Disney. I got great deals Black Friday. It was the Mickey’s Paisley Celebration pattern. They initially were only available thru the Disney Springs store or by phone order. When they finally showed up on Shop Disney, they were never on sale, despite 2 more patterns after this one. Then finally they had the Black Friday sale. I got the large Vera tote for $56. It was originally $120, then marked down to $72 & 20% was taken off with offer code. That has ended but there is CYBER Monday now. Some of the smaller items are gone. Years ago they had several older patterns in Main Street shop in MK & Mousegears in Epcot. I’ve bought on “Disney Store” now Shop Disney & on EBay. It can be hard not seeing pattern placement. Hence my purchase of the big bag, just to be safe. Regretting not getting the duffle and makeup bag already. I have the I.D. case. My daughter bought that last spring at Disney Springs store.

They are available on Shop Disney. I got great deals Black Friday. It was the Mickey’s Paisley Celebration pattern. They initially were only available thru the Disney Springs store or by phone order. When they finally showed up on Shop Disney, they were never on sale, despite 2 more patterns after this one. Then finally they had the Black Friday sale. I got the large Vera tote for $56. It was originally $120, then marked down to $72 & 20% was taken off with offer code. That has ended but there is CYBER Monday now. Some of the smaller items are gone. Years ago they had several older patterns in Main Street shop in MK & Mousegears in Epcot. I’ve bought on “Disney Store” now Shop Disney & on EBay. It can be hard not seeing pattern placement. Hence my purchase of the big bag, just to be safe. Regretting not getting the duffle and makeup bag already. I have the I.D. case. My daughter bought that last spring at Disney Springs store.
I almost bought that one. I waited a day to have time to shop for more to get free shipping and then lost it. 😞 I don’t generally like to buy them online tho as you can’t choose how the design was cut for the piece. For VB stuff, that matters. I love tbe all-in-one design. I’ll be seeking out the new paisley one in a few months. I like it a lot.

I almost bought that one. I waited a day to have time to shop for more to get free shipping and then lost it. 😞 I don’t generally like to buy them online tho as you can’t choose how the design was cut for the piece. For VB stuff, that matters. I love tbe all-in-one design. I’ll be seeking out the new paisley one in a few months. I like it a lot.
Don’t feel bad!! They always seem to turn up for less at some point in time somewhere. Even though you get the impression they will be gone forever. This Mickey Paisley Celebration was for Mickey’s 90th birthday. Really pretty with blues and purples. The only thing I am not a big fan of, is that it is all Vera Bradley “iconic” style. Just not my favorite. The hipster for example has multiple zippers. A great way to have Mickey or Minnie’s heads cut off! The zippers interrupt the pattern. I wish they still did the older style hipster. I waited a long time before I caved & bought what I did. I really liked the smaller backpack & that has disappeared for now. I don’t even see it in the newer pattern. I had my eye on the makeup bag too, but the review on the Mickey Paisley Celebration one was bad/something about really poor pattern placement. And last but not least, I wouldn’t mind the duffle. That shot back up to the $120 price. Keep checking. I think they will drop the price again.

Don’t feel bad!! They always seem to turn up for less at some point in time somewhere. Even though you get the impression they will be gone forever. This Mickey Paisley Celebration was for Mickey’s 90th birthday. Really pretty with blues and purples. The only thing I am not a big fan of, is that it is all Vera Bradley “iconic” style. Just not my favorite. The hipster for example has multiple zippers. A great way to have Mickey or Minnie’s heads cut off! The zippers interrupt the pattern. I wish they still did the older style hipster. I waited a long time before I caved & bought what I did. I really liked the smaller backpack & that has disappeared for now. I don’t even see it in the newer pattern. I had my eye on the makeup bag too, but the review on the Mickey Paisley Celebration one was bad/something about really poor pattern placement. And last but not least, I wouldn’t mind the duffle. That shot back up to the $120 price. Keep checking. I think they will drop the price again.
Totes agree re Disney VB vs. regular VB. Regular stuff is just, oh, regular. The Disney patterns are a great way to show your fun side. But the horrors of chopped heads is real! 🤣 I like to pick, but for a deep discount, I can live w it. That was a very pretty color combo. Love blues and purples the most. 🥰

As of late I've only noticed Vera items on property at the store on springs....
FWIW the Disney Prints are excluded from any sales going on in the store though and IDK if they do an AP Discount

The
The “CY-BRRR” sale is extended thru today on Shop Disney online. Code “CYBER.” Vera Bradley is included and Discount is based on how much you purchase. “Hadley” was the style of small backpack I was trying to recall. Not available for now. Hoping it will become available again.

The one in Lutz had some for 50% off as 2/22
Thanks! Good to know. I was wondering bc I ran across car one online & the seller said it was a factory item. And I was not aware of any of the Veracity Bradley patterns being factory quality. I wish they would make these available in more places. I am trying to back track and get some of the older patterns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter