"Our First Member Event is Coming to California"

Hi,
I imagine you have to be a DVC member to attend? We're considering purchasing into DVC, but haven't yet. I would love to find out more about the CA option.

Hi,
I imagine you have to be a DVC member to attend? We're considering purchasing into DVC, but haven't yet. I would love to find out more about the CA option.

I believe you do. Maybe talk to a guide and see if they can get you in. The only day still available is this Friday.

would someone mind posting an event report for this when they return? i'm suppose to go on monday but i wanted to have an idea of what to expect from the event!

thanks in advance! :goodvibes

I was at the Disneyland Hotel last weekend and spoke to a DVC CM about the event next weekend. She actually brought it up to me and said that we would "have so much fun and get so much stuff." The she said that "you'll leave with DVC underwear." Huh?! :scared1: :lmao: From the look on my face, she said, "Well, I just mean you'll have lots to take home with you." Hmmm....on second thought, Disney Vacation Club undies might be nice :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Jeanette

I was at the Disneyland Hotel last weekend and spoke to a DVC CM about the event next weekend. She actually brought it up to me and said that we would "have so much fun and get so much stuff." The she said that "you'll leave with DVC underwear." Huh?! :scared1: :lmao: From the look on my face, she said, "Well, I just mean you'll have lots to take home with you." Hmmm....on second thought, Disney Vacation Club undies might be nice :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Jeanette

Yea! We won a DVC umbrella at Welcome Home Wed. at BWV, and want another one.

I'm looking forward to a Saturday report more than I am looking forward to the long weekend holiday.
I wish they would have extended these invitations a little bit more north!

Deb

So I talked to my guide yesterday. We were talking about online rumors. She confirmed that there will not be points as door prizes, there will not be a model of the grand open, and it won't be going on sale.

She said basically it will be like Welcome Home Wednesdays. Which is good for me! Who knows though, she might be covering something up!

So I talked to my guide yesterday. We were talking about online rumors. She confirmed that there will not be points as door prizes, there will not be a model of the grand open, and it won't be going on sale.

She said basically it will be like Welcome Home Wednesdays. Which is good for me! Who knows though, she might be covering something up!

Your guide is mistaken about the GCH model tours, I have two seperate sources in California that have confirmed that the models are finished, and will be on display for the member event.

I just hope this is not a timeshare presentation. We already own and I am scared I will buy more. :rotfl2: I hope we get to see the Ca Models. :woohoo:

My L.A. Times this morning included a postcard invitation to the world to attend the "Disney Vacation Club Getaway Days" from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the 24-26 at Paradise Pier--so apparently during the day they are having an open to the public event.

Anyone know if it's possible to switch spots with someone for a different night to attend the members reception? :confused: I have a reserved spot on Friday for 1 but can't attend but could go either Sun or Monday.

Anyone know if it's possible to switch spots with someone for a different night to attend the members reception? :confused: I have a reserved spot on Friday for 1 but can't attend but could go either Sun or Monday.

Hi Kathy, maybe you can just show up on Sunday/Monday and go to the Expo 11am-4pm then try to talk to any CM maybe they can squeeze you in on that day for the presentation, i think you'll have a chance since it's only you who's attending. Goodluck!!

Hi Kathy, maybe you can just show up on Sunday/Monday and go to the Expo 11am-4pm then try to talk to any CM maybe they can squeeze you in on that day for the presentation, i think you'll have a chance since it's only you who's attending. Goodluck!!

That's what I plan on trying to do.....I mean begging to do! :lmao: Just crossed my mind that maybe it would be possible to switch in case anyone would rather go Friday that registered for one of the last 2 nights. But here's pixie dust to myself that it'll work! pixiedust:

Maybe if I add on they'll have to let me in!! :rotfl2:

I have an extra spot if you need it! I signed up for Sunday night for my family and my mom who is also a DVC member. I forgot to let her know that I had already registered her and so she went ahead and registered on her own so now I have an extra spot. You can have it if you want.:)

I have an extra spot if you need it! I signed up for Sunday night for my family and my mom who is also a DVC member. I forgot to let her know that I had already registered her and so she went ahead and registered on her own so now I have an extra spot. You can have it if you want.:)

Thanks so much momof3poohlovers! This is an awesome thing for you to do!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter