Our standard view at VGF!

One piece of advice, be sure you understand how to unlock the pocket doors in the bathroom before you close them!:goodvibes

It rained a bit yesterday afternoon and the bell service person brought people from the building to their cars so they would not get too wet. Perhaps it depends on who is out there, and if there is a cart there, but I thought that was very nice.

No kidding! I finally did the best I could to never let them close 100%. I was afraid I might never get it open again! :rotfl:

Any words of advice or tricks for getting them open?

Thanks for the pics! We'll be there on Saturday, so this is something else to heighten the anticipation.

Any words of advice or tricks for getting them open?

:sad2: I really did what I said and tried not to close them after twice thinking I might either have to call maintenance to come open them again or else just leave them locked. :rolleyes1 I just fiddled with it and it finally opened.

Have a great cruise Bobbiwoz. Is this a repositioning cruise over to the west coast? I love those longer cruises. :cloud9:

:sad2: I really did what I said and tried not to close them after twice thinking I might either have to call maintenance to come open them again or else just leave them locked. :rolleyes1 I just fiddled with it and it finally opened.

Thanks you, Kathy.
I'm going to have to make a note to myself so I remember for our trip in August....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter