Our Surprise Adventure of a Lifetime. Lots of Pics Along the Way!

Yes, I was so excited so i an not imagine them!! Give us alllll the details and pictures.. whatever ya got!!!!!!popcorn::

Video editing in progress... check back tonight for some Disney awesome-ness. =)

In the meantime.. here is the badge album I made for little hidden gems in the Magic Kingdom. I will be making one every day for each park to give to the girls.

camel.jpg

castle.jpg

giant.jpg

Goofy.jpg

Leoda.jpg

paintbrush.jpg

great job with the video!! and your scrapbook pages! everything's really coming along well. their to the surprise reaction was hilarious!!

and the DISboards don't allow HTML code, so there's no embedding a video directly.

That is too cute. I was thrown for a while when I saw the older sister there, but read that now your parents are coming & they're bringing her too!!! How excited are they now?

Hi, I just read through your PTR at work (such a good way to pass the time :thumbsup2). I just have to tell you - I think you are AWESOME!!!! I am an only child, and I would have LOVED to have such an amazing sister as yourself. Your movie nights and other activities look like so much fun!! You and your hubby are adorable and look like you have a great time together. :yay:

My hubby and I are going to be at Disney for part of the same time you are. hehe

I am so glad your trip is working out so well - you and your family are going to have a wonderful time! :wizard:

great job with the video!! and your scrapbook pages! everything's really coming along well. their to the surprise reaction was hilarious!!

Thanks for watching!! The scrapbook pages... I can't take full credit.. it is a ready made badge album from the Shabby Shoppe. All I had to do was add pictures and text.

That is so cute!!!! Now I have scrapbook envy... :thumbsup2

Hurry up and post the video I can't wait to see it!

Video posted... hope you like it!

That is too cute. How excited are they now?

They are texting me about every half hour telling me how many days we have left =)

Hi, I just read through your PTR at work (such a good way to pass the time :thumbsup2). I just have to tell you - I think you are AWESOME!!!! I am an only child, and I would have LOVED to have such an amazing sister as yourself. Your movie nights and other activities look like so much fun!! You and your hubby are adorable and look like you have a great time together. :yay:

My hubby and I are going to be at Disney for part of the same time you are. hehe

I am so glad your trip is working out so well - you and your family are going to have a wonderful time! :wizard:

I am glad you enjoyed the PTR and I agree there is no better way to pass time at work than being on DisBoards!! Did you watch the vid yet?

spent my afternoon reading your entire PTR... WOW, you absolutely Hands down win the best sister of the year award!! Your video is fantabulous as well!

My family growing up always had the Disney Plan that always fell through.. so sad.. I was able to take our three kids for our oldests 8th bday in May of 2006 but we only went to MK and my DH didn't get to go so we are trying to plan for a trip sometime in the next 15 months :)

We were suppose to be going to Disney in October but have had to postpone until either February or November of 2010 now...I can SOOOO relate. I have a list of movie nights I started planning last year for my kids so I LOVED to see all of your totally awesome ideas!

Also since I know you are trying to watch money, there is a company called Artscow that you can print your digital scrapbooks through, the prices can't be beat, I've been using them for a little over a year and I have loved everything I've gotten from there. They have a slow shipping rate but honestly for the price its worth the wait :)

I cannot WAIT to read your Trip report when you return from your trip How exciting!!

~Micki

I'm totally IN! I think it's awesome that you're taking your sisters :)

I have to run to a meeting but I'll read and catch up later!

ok meeting cancelled so i just read every page!!! I love all the planning and thoughtfulness (is that a word?? lol) you put into this!

I've been trying to watch the video but keep getting an error. I think it's the connection at work though. About to try it on my blackberry :)

AND FINALLY! :) The video worked and it was an amazing surprise!! They're thrilled!

(our trips overlap by 3 days..maybe I'll bump into you guys!)

Just a quick note to say I saw the video, and have now read all 13 pages in 2 sittings!!!!! My house is not happy, but oh well!

I'll post more tomorrow!

Video editing in progress... check back tonight for some Disney awesome-ness. =)

In the meantime.. here is the badge album I made for little hidden gems in the Magic Kingdom. I will be making one every day for each park to give to the girls.

camel.jpg

castle.jpg

giant.jpg

Goofy.jpg

Leoda.jpg

paintbrush.jpg

I ♥ These and was wondering are the pictures you used in them your own or some you found online? I would love to make these for my kids when we go :)

Such an awesome video...who's idea was it to bury the treasure chest so deep? What were some of the clues you used to get them from location to location? Did they ever start to guess along the way and what were some of their guesses? Sorry for so many questions...

I ♥ These and was wondering are the pictures you used in them your own or some you found online? I would love to make these for my kids when we go :)

I actually found all of these online. I have been to Disney only three times and have never seen ANY of these!! So I am excited to see them for myself too!

Such an awesome video...who's idea was it to bury the treasure chest so deep? What were some of the clues you used to get them from location to location? Did they ever start to guess along the way and what were some of their guesses? Sorry for so many questions...

My idea to bury it so deep. I didn't want them to put the shovel in the sand and hit it right away! I didn't have any "clues" really. What I did was cut up the map into pieces. I gave them the first piece which led them to the bakery down the street then, to our friend's house that we kayak at then, to the library where the clue was inside of one fish two fish red fish blue fish then, to Mack and Manco's where we drink Strawberry Cream soda then, to a pavilion on the boardwalk then, to the x. Got all that? They just had to figure it out from the pictures. They had NO guesses what the treasure was but later, Courtney told me she thought it was clothes.

As I wish I could reply to all of your extremely kind comments individually, I just don't have the time and frankly, can't keep up with the positive response. But, I just want to let you all know that I am so grateful for having all of you along on our surprise journey. It means a lot to be able to share it with such wonderful people who understand how amazing this is. So, from the bottom of my heart... THANK YOU!!!!

Love your report! We are surprising our 2 Granddaughters in Jan.
I cant wait! We will do the big reveal on Christmas. It's killing me I want to tell them now:rotfl:But I will wait.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter