Our Surprise Adventure of a Lifetime. Lots of Pics Along the Way!

We are sitting in the airport right now!! Our flight leaves in an hour. I can't believe it's finally here! The girls got their bags and loved everything inside... especially the 200 dollars spending money :lmao: I need to locate the Disney Outlet down there so they can get more bang for their buck. Also, a Home Depot because I forgot my Dis ID. Wish us a good time!!! We will keep you updated!!!

We are sitting in the airport right now!! Our flight leaves in an hour. I can't believe it's finally here! The girls got their bags and loved everything inside... especially the 200 dollars spending money :lmao: I need to locate the Disney Outlet down there so they can get more bang for their buck. Also, a Home Depot because I forgot my Dis ID. Wish us a good time!!! We will keep you updated!!!

There are 2 Home Depots close to WDW:

2601 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL
&
1651 S Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee, FL

I believe that the Disney outlet is in the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, @ 15657 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL.

Have a great trip! You really deserve it!

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back or while you are there. I have really enjoyed reading about your surprise disney adventure.

have an AMAZING trip!!! we'll be there in 2 days! I know you will but treasure every second and make it the best!!! Tons of PIXIE DUST for the trip of a lifetime!!! pixiedust:

thanks for your well wishes! and especially thanks for the home depot addresses!! We are sitting in the Ft. Lauderdale airport now waiting for our connecting flight to Orlando. Everyone is super excited!!

I can't wait to hear about it all!!!!! Enjoyr your trip!

I cant tell you how many times I have referenced your ideas. I had forgotten about the game board, but LOVE it and will make our own VERY soon!! Im off to read your TR.

Okay, so I thought you had your TR done, but I guess not. Make sure you link it in this thread when you do! (unless Im blind)

So where is this trip report? We're all eager to hear how everything went. Hope it was everything you hoped it would be.

Hi everyone. We have been back for a LONG time but I still havent done a TR. I will start working on it tonight... get your popcorn ready!

Hi everyone. We have been back for a LONG time but I still havent done a TR. I will start working on it tonight... get your popcorn ready!

I just found your PTR because it was bumped to the top of the list, and I am now reading through it! I'm happy to know that the TR will be written soon too! I love the fact that you brought your 2 sisters. I think that's such a sweet idea! I can't quite bring my younger bro with me due to financial reasons. Plus, we don't always get along. But next April when I go with my family, my DBF is coming along with us so we're thinking about maybe going to DHS for a day with him (my parents have no interest in DHS). I wish I had a big sister like you :D

ok guys, I know I promised this like 2 months ago and we have been home for a while, but I have all my pictures ready to post and I think I will put up the first chapter of our TR. Does anyone still want to hear it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter