outlet shopping

maddy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Is there a Disneyland equivelent to the Beltz outlet shopping at WDW? We love to go to the Disney stores there save big bucks on clothes etc. I thought I read there was one close to Disneyland and we will be making a trip there in May. How far is it ? Could we take a taxi or would we need to rent a car. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance all you Disneyland insiders.

Maddy

It's maybe 5-10 minutes, straight up Harbor Bl on the Orangfair Mall. You could take a taxi, or I believe there is a city bus route that runs along Harbor.

It's not officially Disney, it's run by AMS Liquidators. But all the merchandise they carry is park merchandise. Sometimes it's last season, sometmes you'll find current merchandise. This company opens temporary stores throughout California, but the Fullerton location is permanent.

I've not made it to the outlets in Orlando, just couldn't pull myself away from the parks. But from what I've heard, the stores are similar. Depending on what they have in stock, you can find pins for $2-3, tshirts $5-10, sweatshirts $10-15.

The Chamber of Commerce is offering a 10% off coupon. http://www.thechamber.net/cgi-bin/foxweb.dll/wlx/dir/wlxcpn?ec=lbyklLsiprtbx4mpmc&ID=HNDgKiGb

Thank you-Thank you-Thank you.

MAddy

We were not impressed with the outlet store in Fullerton. Maybe it was just not the right time but there was nothing there we were interested in and the prices were not that great.

Now the outlet stores in Florida were just the opposite! Wow, we had a ball and got great stuff there.

I have heard that some people have had good luck in Fullerton so I think it is just hit and miss when you get good deals.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter