Paid $139 a NIGHT for the Animal Kingdom Lodge..

I am new to this.Who do I call to see if I have a pin code attached to my name? I have only been once.Does that affect it?Trying to learn all I can so that I can go back. :sunny:

Call 407 W-DISNEY. Talk to a CM and tell them you would like to know if you have a pin code next to your name. I called for 3 days (once a day) and was told I didn't have a pin code. But when I called back the 4th day I had a code. :cheer2: :banana: AKL here we come!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

TheLeonhardts said:
Rattat:

Do you recall the pin code rate you were quoted for the Savannah view? I want to put it under my pillow for wishful dreams. . .

Judy ;)

With one of those "call up and see if you can use it" pin codes, I'm getting Savannah view at the end for April for $165 per night. With taxes the total is $555 for three nights.

dismom9761 said:
I am new to this.Who do I call to see if I have a pin code attached to my name? I have only been once.Does that affect it?Trying to learn all I can so that I can go back. :sunny:

We are going under a friends pin code and she has never been to Disney, nor to their website, etc. Disney meant nothing to her, but she got one for some odd reason, so we are going!

Rattat said:
Call 407 W-DISNEY. Talk to a CM and tell them you would like to know if you have a pin code next to your name. I called for 3 days (once a day) and was told I didn't have a pin code. But when I called back the 4th day I had a code. :cheer2: :banana: AKL here we come!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

You know, Disney is so funny. I swear calling and calling does something to their system! I have gotten exactly as I wanted each and every time, due to just calling back and back again and it works! Thanks for this reminder, as I tried getting a discount for a friend and was told no, but I didn't bother trying again. I think I will be calling them tomorrow to try again!

Should I cancel it and keep calling hoping to get a code? There were no pkg. lot views available. This is for pool view.

I wouldn't cancel the ressie. I would just keep calling to see if you have a pin code next to your name and if so what resorts are available for your pin code. :)

spedtcr said:
Should I cancel it and keep calling hoping to get a code? There were no pkg. lot views available. This is for pool view.

you shouldnt cancel at this time of year BEFORE getting another rate,
it is a busy time and you may not get to stay at AKL if you cancel too soon.

spedtcr said:

I would keep calling for a standard view, but I wouldn't cancel if that's where you really want to stay.
Watch for the AP codes that come out for July 5th and after; maybe (hopefully **crossing fingers** :) ) they'll be less :p

beth_cam said:
the rack rate for AKL standard view during this time is actually 239, ap discount gave 100 off at deluxes. 124 was the pin code rate.

Can someone help me? I am starting to get some info for my trip in '06. My son will be 5 at that time. I haven't been to DW since 1980. Would like to find a nice hotel inside Disney, but i am confused with all of this info about PIN codes and discounts and all. Can anyone give me some great ideas on hotels and how to get the best discounts for that hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter