Palo for Party of 7

shafke

Morituri Nolumus Mori
We are trying to book Palo for a party of 7.
All reservations are linked... there are 4 of them
When attempting to book online we can only select the two adults for the reservation we are currently looking at.
I can see all of the other guests from the linked reservations but they are grayed out.

Can we book Palo for a party of 7 and how do we go about doing this?

That's normal. When we have booked Palo before, only a couple people show on the reservation. So long as the # you are reserving for is there, you are fine.

Palo doesn't typically have many tables for parties that large. On the Dream Class, the private table minimum is 10 for advance bookings shore side. One reason Palo doesn't allow many large party tables is to minimize disturbance on an otherwise intimate dinner.

So it turns out I need to select 1 person from my room before I can select anyone else from another room.
Still a problem as I can only select up to 6 guests. After the sixth is selected all other adult names get grayed out.

We just did this for our group of seven on the fantasy last week. I booked 6 of our party on one reservation and the other person on their own reservation for the same day and time. When I went to the desk in front of Meridian to have the reservations combined they informed me that they had already noticed that the individual was linked to the group of 6 and combined them for us before I even asked about it. I would still recommend verifying as early as possible once on board, but it was no problem at all.

Yeah, you can only book for 6 people. We had a group of 9 in three staterooms last year, and when I called, they said just to book online for 6 of us, and then find the table where the cast members were taking Palo and Remy reservations and add them there. We'd already decided who would back out in case we couldn't add the others on, lol. But we had no trouble adding on the other 3 - they didn't bat an eye and handled it in five seconds. Good luck!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter