Panoramic Disney Photos

Late January 2008.
WorldShowcase08.jpg

AKL1-26-082.jpg

Wow, I never knew this thread existed. Ya find something new on the DIS every day. :thumbsup2

legendary.jpg

Clipboard2.jpg

was my first try, not seamless but know i know what to look for and have an idea how to better do this next time :)

was my first try, not seamless but know i know what to look for and have an idea how to better do this next time :)

Not bad for a first timer :thumbsup2

Just remember when you take each picture you need to overlap each shot with the previous one. The sofware does a good job of "stitching" the overlapping parts.

Andy

Awesome! I'm subscribing so I remember this thread when we got in October! I have some software that I am learning to use for my friend who is a Realtor. It's basically the same thing. I can do a 360 also on it, like for a visual tour!?!?! I can even add music! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for this thread!

Does anyplace print these out? Like Wally World or do they just live in your computer? I got a Cannon powereshot for Christmas and it had software that came with it that stitches pictures together.

Missed moving this photos thread with the others to the Theme Parks Comm. Board.

Moving now.

Thanks,

Knox

Hi Gang

We got back a couple of weeks ago from a 2 week trip. Here's the view from our room at the Dolphin. Room 6023 with the fireworks every night were awesome!! SPG definitely does has it's perks!

DolphinRoom1023ViewPan1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter