Panoramic Disney Photos

All the pics are wonderful from everyone. I'm subscribing to make sure I get to see them all. I would love to be able to do it but I don't think our camera will do it. We'll really have to check it out a little more closely. Keep them coming folks. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I love panaoramics. I have a lot of them in my scrapbooks. Too bad they are put together in such a way that a scan would not show the detail...I would have to tear up the book to scan them - and they are 12x12.

DisPhan, what do you mean too small? Is the actual image itself small? Where are you hosting your images, Photobucket or somewhere else? Put a link to your image and I'll try and help.

photostich-2.jpg

The Boardwalk from the beach at the Beach Club. Composed of 7 pictures taken in portrait orientation and stitched together with Photoshop.
BoardwalkPano_sm.jpg

Ok Gang, I cannot believe that no one has not taken any panoramic photos at Disney lately. Let's see 'em. :banana:

I am going on 2/22-2/26 and will be touring parks during the day while DH attends a conference so I will have time to play with the camera. I've never done it but a an avid scrapbooker and think these would be great in a scrapbook!:thumbsup2
DeliveryNrse

I know these pale in comparison with the ones posted earlier, but in the interest of keeping the thread moving, here are a few shots I took with my old Olympus C-720 in 2004.
World Showcase
japan.jpg

SC-FI drive-in
scfi.jpg

Tree of Life
TreeOfLife.jpg

Inoventions area
epcot2.jpg

Only 54 days till I'm back @ WDW, this time with my new Fuji, and oh ya, my family.

wow, those pictures are really nice - especially like the one inside sci-fi (can't seem to get that one myself, even with my olympus C-750)

haven't seen any new panoramas lately - thanks!

I've been looking at this thread since around Christmas and have seen many amazing pictures. It has inspired me to see what I can do on our next visit in a month. I have put together a few from a cruise my DW and I were on as practice so now I think I'm ready for the real thing!

Here are a couple of photos I took on our trip 3 weeks ago. I screwed up not taking my tripod with me into the parks, but with the heat and the crowds I didn't want to get bogged down (gotta be able to dodge in and out of the crowds quickly).
CJ

SSR
SSR.jpg

SSR Quite Pool before a thunderstorm

QuitePoolPano.jpg

Reedy Creek Fire Dept.

RCFD4.jpg

Plaza at Night

PLAZANIGHT.jpg

Beach Club

BEACHCLUB2.jpg

World Show Case

LAGOONLARGE.jpg

World Show Case
WorldShowCasePanoLarge.jpg

These are amazing! I'm going to have my DH check out this thread & the Picture of the Day thread before our next trip. I think he would love to take more 'unique' pictures. Thanks for the inspiration!

Here are a couple of photos I took on our trip 3 weeks ago. I screwed up not taking my tripod with me into the parks, but with the heat and the crowds I didn't want to get bogged down (gotta be able to dodge in and out of the crowds quickly).
CJ

SSR
SSR.jpg

SSR Quite Pool before a thunderstorm

QuitePoolPano.jpg

Reedy Creek Fired Dept.

RCFD4.jpg

Plaza at Night

PLAZANIGHT.jpg

Beach Club

BEACHCLUB2.jpg

World Show Case

LAGOONLARGE.jpg

World Show Case
WorldShowCasePanoLarge.jpg
Great Pics. Love the one of the Yacht and Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter