Paper Piecing Swap - Complete!

PirateTink, your package arrived!

Thanks everyone for getting everything mailed on time. Erin, I hope you didn't get too bleary eyed staying up.

PirateTink, your package arrived!

Thanks everyone for getting everything mailed on time. Erin, I hope you didn't get too bleary eyed staying up.

Nope...I cut last night and assembled today. I thought it was better that way...so the pieces didn't come out like I was half asleep!! LOL :rotfl2:

So, it worked out fine! The mail lady said it should be on your doorstep on Saturday!!

not yet, we have a "random" mail delivery schedule. It might be here before 6...or not. :rotfl:

It's here! I haven't opened it yet, because we are at a friend's house watching a soccer game. Yeah, for iPads. I plan to sort during the football games tomorrow, and get them back in the mail on Monday.

Yay! I totally missed the note about my package arriving, and was really confused when you said you would sort today... :rotfl: Glad it arrived!

Since everyone was so wonderful about getting their packages to me on time... Erin, you were not "one day late," you were right on time since I don't think I've ever seen a swap where all the packages came so quickly...all packages are postal back to you. :banana: Well, except Cheryl & Rachel since we are arranging a time to meet. Everything looks so great. Hope you enjoyed this swap!

Thanks Hope!!! I want tpo meet too!!!!! :rotfl2: (I guess it would be a little too far for us to travel, huh?) You guys have that awesome archivers out there, though...may make it worth the trip!!!

:thanks: Hope for the quick mail-back, received my package today and i :love: everything!!

Got mine today, too! Thanks so much for a wonderful swap - our hostess and players rock!!

I have just the right page for the Darth Vader - that's the first thing I'm using - my brother & nephew went as Darth Maul & Darth Vader one year for Halloween ( brother actually glued some play-doh yellow things onto his head - weird, I know, but it was pretty cool).

received my package yesterday! Everything was beautiful!

Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess, Hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter